Help - Super Lemon Haze

I use advanced nutrients sensi cal.. i also have calmag if need be..

Sent from my SPH-L600 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

If the pH isn't 5.8 or below for some portion of the time it won't matter if you supplement or not. The calcium will be locked out.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at The Roost or pm. I'll try to help with what I can dwc-wise.
Please help don't look normal to me leaves on tips are turning down. Only been a week in hydro
420-magazine-mobile378278200.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

First your light is definitely to far away. Thats why they stretched like that. Second right now should be water only. If anything only Cal-Mag and some mammoth p. But my seedings which i never lose anymore thats my recipe

Will the white spots brush off the leaves or are they actually in the leaves? Have you looked at them with magnification, top and underside?

Edit...
Guess I'm wondering about aphids, take a good look on the underside of a leaf that has lots white.... just for the heck of it.

Will the white spots brush off the leaves or are they actually in the leaves? Have you looked at them with magnification, top and underside?

Edit...
Guess I'm wondering about aphids, take a good look on the underside of a leaf that has lots white.... just for the heck of it.
They yellow spots. I did have knats but i got that problem under control

420-magazine-mobile1784437351.jpg

420-magazine-mobile285022805.jpg

420-magazine-mobile138754416.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2099135684.jpg

Well. Have to say.. almost a week past my 12/12 cycle change my two plants are coming thru.. man did they take off once I got out of veg. Stage. Have 3 more ready to go.. but trying soil this time.

420-magazine-mobile129131610.jpg

Had to buy a used grow light.. two ballasts went out a month apart from each other. ...

420-magazine-mobile1380090563.jpg

420-magazine-mobile843306085.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1223798044.jpg

Equipment failures suck. Glad you were able to adapt and overcome. :thumb:
Yes it does. . Sad thing is they was only 1 month old. One failed and bought another. Then another failed. . From what i could see is if they said dimmable.. they really not. But the company that sells them are good people and warranty both them for me.

420-magazine-mobile1363126686.jpg

Cure time... small plant only.

How long did you flower her for Bc I am starting her out soon and was wondering

Patience is the best nute you'll ever give your plants

5 weeks veg.. 9 weeks flower.

Not bad at all I use HID, what do you run if you don't mind me asking I have a 1000 watt hps and a 315w lec cmh for flower, veg has 150 hps and 300 watt Mars Hydro led

Sent from my SM-G930V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I run 2 600watt HID on top.... one plant seemed to get bulky and i didnt want to lolly pop or trim it.. so i ran another 600 watt light vertical and on side of plant to help the light to penetrate the plant more.... used advanced nutrients for everything. This is my first grow.. have tried before but plants seem to keep dying. These two plants seemed to do good. Incredible bulk and super lemon haze

Back
Top Bottom