Anyone tell me what this is?

donmayn

Some yellowing to the tips of the leaf. 4 days into flower and only one feeding of nutes.

3 ml bio grow 1ml bio bloom and 1ml top max all bio bizz products. Never seen this before so any help?
420-magazine-mobile732793262.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1073591197.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1795583741.jpg

Only seeing it in the super lemon haze.

420-magazine-mobile868554800.jpg

You definitely burned it, but that's great info to have. Now you know your upper limit under those conditions, so make a note in your log. Do you have a PPM meter? That really helps for tracking this kind of stuff. Required equipment, really.

A thorough watering to runoff might be a good idea (I won't say "flush" since we do way too much flushing around here.)

I suggest running nutes at half recommended strength as a rule of thumb.

But flushing is great :)

Flushing can be a great emergency treatment to flush out excess nutrients before they cause more damage.
Flushing might be a great treatment at the end of a grow to improve flavor by using up excess nutrients (though the jury is still out on that).
Flushing used indiscriminately and often (as in, "I flush once a week to remove excess salt") is at best not necessary and can cause stress to the plant.

Flushing can be a great emergency treatment to flush out excess nutrients before they cause more damage.
Flushing might be a great treatment at the end of a grow to improve flavor by using up excess nutrients (though the jury is still out on that).
Flushing used indiscriminately and often (as in, "I flush once a week to remove excess salt") is at best not necessary and can cause stress to the plant.

Yeah I only flush if I have lock out, and at the end to get rid of all the nutes.

Back
Top Bottom