DonMayNs Closet Scrog - 250W HPS - 300W CFL - Berries

donmayn

Hello and welcome to my Second grow and Second Journal here on 420.. After a hermie situation last time, i decided to go from cutting to minimize risks this time around.
As of today im 4 weeks 4 days into 12/12, coco medium under a 250w HPS and 300w CFL, i have no idea if the cfl will make a difference if its weaker than a HPS bulb, maybe one of you are more experienced with lights and can help out on that, anyway what you've all come to see..

Shot from Above.
IMG_133936.JPG

Buds on buds.
IMG_134335.JPG

IMG_133731.JPG

IMG_133826.JPG

A little frost.
IMG_133625.JPG

Better look at under neath.
IMG_134231.JPG

Going to be updating every week with pics so hopefully ill be seeing a few of you sticking around for the rest of the ride!

Great to be back on 420!

Looks really good man. Having any extra lights can never be wrong idea. Well. Then again... Lol.. Hahahhahah. I guess you could get too many lights. But a few cfls in dark areas will benefit greatly.

Glad you decided to share the experience with us. I'll follow along as well. Good luck.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hello all! very sorry for the long update, it was my 21st birthday monday and i was out of the country celebrating!:cheer: dont worry my girls have been in safe hands!

Shiggity, I must say I took yours and Ems knowledge and applied it well! :thumb: Would never have known how to get this far without the two of you on my last run so its a privilege to have you back on board! :high-five:

Welcome Snidraj! Decided to take the CFL out looked to be causing a little burn and plus itll keep the energy bill down! lol! I know too many lights can cause a problem, i thought this 250w HPS alone was too much for the area its in 21 inch x 22 but its somehow pulling through.

Anyway enough blabber, time for some herb.

Wide show.
IMG_144631.JPG

Close up.
IMG_145032.JPG

Nuggy nugs.
IMG_145632.JPG

IMG_145230.JPG

IMG_145436.JPG

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom