Need help please!

Thera a world full of cheap nutrients u bought 12 litres 4 micro 4 grow and 4 bloom for 60 pounds don't even use miricle grow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I used it up already just got a bag of cheap soil

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

A part from a little nutrient burn which is more likely contributed from the liquid nutrient feed some days ago along with solid good advice given so far all looks reasonable fine :thumb:

The seedling compost mentioned should provide enough nutrients for the plants for several weeks at best & more likely only needing reduced amount of liquid nutrients some few weeks later some thing like 1/4 or 1/2 rate of application should be fine.

Ya may of potted up by then into final size pots along with a general potting soil/compost mix this may have nutrients in so feeding of nutrients is more likely not needed for awhile but if do feed, do it at reduced rate, at any point you notice defs occur raise nutrient dosage.

The ideal soil mix should be free draining this why we see perlite added but the use of vermiculite absorbs water to some extent & may be seen as counter productive in free draining soils.

Most half good bags of soil/compost should be PH adjusted & worth checking bag details ideally between PH 6 & 7 is fine, if it contains nutrients ya more likely don't have to feed a great deal whilst vegging but at best at a reduced rate perhaps once a week will be ok once the plants are better developed.

420-magazine-mobile790185011.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1028213733.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1620319954.jpg

Been looking for a ran can't find any really guess cause it's winter here

I've heard that some of those Mars lights run fairly hot and can burn plants if they are to close. But most generally I think 18 inches minimum clearance for any LED is plenty close and that may be to close for a Mars?

I suggest you use the search function read other 420 Mag threads from folks used the same 300W Mars light?

I got her 17 inches away not sure how I can get my light any higher in the spot I currently have set up for the grow

UPDATE
I Have since transplanted one of the White Widow Fem plants and have her under a 300W Led @ 18 1/2 inches from plant I have included what my setup looks like as well as the potting soil ingredients that my plant is in any advice would be much appreciated
420-magazine-mobile217372881.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1818926074.jpg
420-magazine-mobile627318920.jpg

Is she still in the germ stage ? If so the light should be farther away

After the first set of leaves after the cotyldones she is considered in veg. Soo ya. Not sure about how far for the led though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Is this plant still in germination stage ? There is a good 6 inches difference in where the light needs to be

Back
Top Bottom