White Widow Feminized

Correct
420-magazine-mobile86552846.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1279560190.jpg

The only thing to fear is bad weed

Holy shit bro from what I've heard 1 light 1 plant with these lights you just changed my whole outlook bro

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Holy shit bro from what I've heard 1 light 1 plant with these lights you just changed my whole outlook bro

Really? Well I started with 6 under it but the other 3 were really small and I killed 2 of them and replanted diffrent seeds

The reason they were so small is because I really messed up on them by leaving them in the tent and 2 of them were autoflowering so I only saved the non autoflowering

Damn bro that's pretty dope man I hope after I get my tent it will be smooth sailing from there

Sweet guys I'm tuned into both your grows I'm still a newb but shit I'm trying to learn

Okay Guys this is My journal it won't be actually up and running until about 2 weeks maybe I have just ordered 5 x White Widow Feminized seed From Crop Kings well Replacement Seeds for the ones that didn't germ from my last grow I am using

1× 300w Mars Hydro Led
I have a grow tent coming in the mail
Regular potting soil
And filtered water

What size for your tent? Make sure you don't over germinate when you get your seeds. My 32"x32"x60" is getting tight with 4 plants vegging and you never know, you might get 100 percent germed. Just a thought when spending good money on something so important. Good luck and keep it green!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Okay Guys So my Seeds have just arrived in the mail 5 White Widow Fem and 2 Freebies not sure which is which
420-magazine-mobile684283445.jpg

Also have 2 bagseeds trying to germ any tips
420-magazine-mobile865326837.jpg

Try sandwiching them in between a moist paper towel. Then place them on a plate and place another plate on top to keep moisture in. Keep them warm with a heat mat if possible. Check every 12 hrs and moisten them when needed. If you're in soil already then just keep them warm. Hope this helps

Haven't started germination on the WWF these are bag seeds the taproot was showing a little so I moved to the cut water bottles

Haven't started germination on the WWF these are bag seeds the taproot was showing a little so I moved to the cut water bottles

That'll work. Just keep them cozy

Back
Top Bottom