Need help please!

Gold Widow

I have never tried my hand at growing before this I actually have a 300W Mars hydro grow light shii ping in from amazon will be here in a couple days I'm not sure how I should be approaching my plants at the moment
420-magazine-mobile2047517451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149304330.jpg
420-magazine-mobile219576721.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Need help please !!!

I have never tried my hand at growing before this I actually have a 300W Mars hydro grow light shii ping in from amazon will be here in a couple days I'm not sure how I should be approaching my plants at the moment
420-magazine-mobile2047517451.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1149304330.jpg
420-magazine-mobile219576721.jpg

Hi there. So far from what i can tell they r stretching for the light. Should be about 18 inches away. U can add more soil for stability. Don't leave them n the cups for too long either. Hope this helps.

Go Falcons!!!

They need to be closer to your lights right now. That's why they are stretching. They're "searching"for the light

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well so far the leaves will be okay as long as you get the light closer and try to start out with just water I don't know what kind of soil you using. can you explain a little bit more in your post of what you've done so far

Go Falcons!!!

What soil are you using? It looks like you might have a nutrient deficiency.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120AZ using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Miracle grow seed starting mix , perlite I also have vermiculite covering the top of one of my plants

Re: Need Help Never Grown before !!!!

I do mist pretty often these seeds here have been growing for about 2-3 weeks

Okay no plant food I will also not water them for a couple days make sure there's not an over abundance of water

Oh sorry guys didn't mention it before these are White Widow Fem (CKS)

And I have been misting these pretty often as well as keeping them watered these little girls are 2-3 weeks old

I do mist pretty often these seeds here have been growing for about 2-3 weeks

Ok, I would try every other day , rule of thumb is if u stick your finger one inch in the soil, if its dry water. Not every plant is the same tho so just listen to your lady she will tell you what she needs. Also toothpick in like an x shape at he base of the stock will encourage stability and also a little fan could help. I find slightly blowing around helps strengthen it too once again this is all just by my experience. Hope I could help a little

Grow With Me - My Grow Journey

Alright guys thanks for the advice I'll pop up with some pics in a couple days thanks for the Expertise everyone

Dude u don't put plant food on babies like that. U kids need to let your shit grow ... It takes time my friend . And I'm so not being rude either. Your burning tour plant up even spraying a lil of that shit on there. U have four leaves to start off with. Whatever soil in there has enough nutrients for the plant to start without putting anything in it for weeks . Please stop spraying that lil girl she's screaming at u !!!

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using 420

Back
Top Bottom