I sprayed - will it be okay?

I could go look it up but I'm stopping to type this and I'll check back later before I start to flush. This is what I was thinking let me know if I'm wrong. 1-water until good run-off wait an hour 2-use garden hose to flush till clear run-off 3-water some more with PH treated water until I get some run-off. Then repeat the process for the next 4 days and water only till harvest. Sound right?

Have to wait for help to get them outside. Here's a couple pics of the Chung bad focus but at least the colors right. How do they look? I'm on day 45. Wish I took some of the others didn't think of it till the end. I'll take some today. Here's right after the shower

And Today

Well checked on my girls and they look happy. The branches I had untied to get the outside and washed I never tied back and they were hanging kind of low yesterday. I decided not to tie them back up because they sway more in the breeze that way and I figured it'll be better to continue to get air in all the creases. Must have been the right choice because they are standing taller than before the spray. I even messed up and put the a/c on the wrong setting last night and RH was at 50% when I opened the door this morning and no sign of WPM whatsoever. Oh and the water I sprayed on them isn't actually RO water its water out of my dehuey which has read at a PH of exactly 7 every time I've tested it. Well got to get back to it I've still got 8 plants to wash and I have to start my flush today I figure if I plan to harvest in two weeks. I wanted to do a 2 week water flush,that sound right to you? I was going to use Final Phase but I'm Finally Broke from this grow.

Dehumidifier waste water is essentially distilled. Most of the time, the ppm for my dehumudi waste is actually lower than what comes out of my ro machine. Using it for stuff like that is a great idea.

In terms of the flush, how often do you normally water? If it's every day, then I don't see a problem with you flushing it with clean water everyday, but if not, you should probably just do two days in a row (or wait a couple hours to let the medium soak and then flush it once more on the same day) and then just water per your watering schedule. I like waiting for it to soak over night personally. They look great! Your in the final stretch!

To be honest I didn't even think of the ppm when I decided to use my dehuey water I just figured its neutral and as clean as I'm going to get. I basically treat my media like soil after transplant, I let it dry out really well the first two waterings so the roots go searching for moisture. Then after roots are established I just water whenever they feel about a quarter full. Which actually depends how often per plant but most of them average every 3 days. I have finished showering all my girls. I couldn't get the scrog out the door so I rinsed it inside and have it sitting in front of my garden exhaust. The rest are sitting outside in the shade there's a little breeze and I have two sitting in front of my outside a/c exhaust it's blowing air at about 80f. Once I finish drying the scrog with the hairdryer. I'll start the next. My other girls should be okay sitting outside drying as fast as the air lets them right? I'm assuming it's too hot outside for mold to grow. Looking at the ones I washed yesterday it looks like there's less places for the wpm to start up again because there are no longer leaves laying on top of each other. Thanks for the compliments guys! I'll post more pics later got to get back to it.

Took too long drying the girls to get around to flush today. But if I understand you correctly I can just water till good run-off now and flush in the morning? Heres a couple pics of the girls in color
And check out the girls that got a shower yesterday the leaves are all extra perky and I can see daylight between the buds
I might of let her veg too long I might not be able to get her out the door

Oh and after washing them off I realize there wasn't a smell to them from treatment so much as a vapor. It's totally gone now oh and after reading what you wrote about the plant being able to absorb stuff after about 2 weeks was a huge relief thanks again. I did decide to leave 2 plants outside. My 2 Maui plants have WPM is several spots and they take 10-11 weeks to mature and I'm only on day 45. I figured at least the others get better airflow, and I'm tired up the uphill battle. How can I keep the photo period? Would just moving them out of direct light work or putting them in a garage at night? Only problem is the garage has windows. Is ambient light okay as long as it isn't too bright? Maybe i could put up a makeshift wall to block the light, any ideas

Back
Top Bottom