I was wondering if some one could help

kushgrower26

I have 5 plants that are about 5 inches tall. Now iv been looking online and doing research on male and female suprizingly i can see a female part on two plants, I dont want them to get too big due to where i live among other reasons. So when do i enter the flowering stage. I have them in a home made grow box i built myself, lined with foil of course, i tried not to spend alot of money on this first grow. With two 100watt cfl bulbs. I dont want them to get big and i know when you enter the flowering stage the double size, Og/Kali mist .... thanks for reading and hopefully i get some help

ps. sorry first time doing this forum thing too..lol ill get the hang of it.

thanks for your time
kushgrower26

You can put them in flower anytime you want. just depends on how much room you have and how quick you want buds. like you said, they will probably double in size after the switch. Foil? tin foil? get rid of it. it will reflect light unevenly and burn your leaves! get some mylar or just use white paint. good luck:peace:

go head flip the lights if haven't already but think about adding more light cause five plants under two 100w cfls will do some serious stretching and dont forget a little lst will go a long way in small spaces

I have 5 plants that are about 5 inches tall. Now iv been looking online and doing research on male and female suprizingly i can see a female part on two plants, I dont want them to get too big due to where i live among other reasons. So when do i enter the flowering stage. I have them in a home made grow box i built myself, lined with foil of course, i tried not to spend alot of money on this first grow. With two 100watt cfl bulbs. I dont want them to get big and i know when you enter the flowering stage the double size, Og/Kali mist .... thanks for reading and hopefully i get some help
ps. sorry first time doing this forum thing too..lol ill get the hang of it.
thanks for your time
kushgrower26

Are your plants in flower now? I don't see anything saying how old they are. Have they been in veg at least 8 weeks? Is this your first grow? As mentioned, doing a little lst will help with making a little room and keeping the size down. Here's a few links as well, hope they help.

What Reflective Materials Can I Use For My Grow Room?

Can I use foil to reflect light?

What is stretch and how can I minimize it?

What do I do if my plants are growing too tall after flowering?

How Can I Manage a Tall Lanky Sativa Indoors?

hey kush. i cant remember if i helped out out with this or not before in your other post...

but if not .. ill kind of short answer my opinion. if you want more info on any of the points, just ask and ill go into detail.

i would get 5 23-26 watt 2700k cfls per plant, and place one on top, and 4 around it, about midway to 3/4 up from the bottom of the plant. (you can use the side lights for plants next to each other to cut down on how many lights you will need)

a better option would be to do a scrog, but its a lot more work.

i would flip right now if you havent already, as they get nice and big once you flip.

Back
Top Bottom