Ideal temps when lights are off Veg & Flower

When these girls are big enough to be up-potted into their 14g pots, they will take up the whole 4x8 tent and with both CMH lights running, the temps stay in the 70/80 range and I worry less about nighttime temps, they usually don’t fall below 55 at night down there in the winter and stay closer to 65 in the warmer weather.

I built a 5x8x8 last year and they got crazy big. Outgrew the SCROG so I ripped it off and had to support them all with bamboo sticks. Lol. They were massive!
054E3FBB-2D68-4B8B-8C96-828D88C5839F.jpeg

That’s an awesome sight mate, love seeing plants like that.

I am growing in a 4x8 and found the same problems with 5 plants in there. That led to my current grow plans and setup. 18 - 15” square fabric pots, each plant gets mainlined, 2 cuts giving 4 tops.

The pots are heavy wire framed with 2 handles that are made so that the corners, of the handles, make an 8” square. In my tent that will give me 72 tops. Above the pots, height can be varied, sits 1/4 steel rod supported by an aluminum rail between the tent posts. These rods are spaces 8” apart and give me a place to tie and support each top and giving an even spacing of 8” and keeps the canopy nice and even.

Always heated the idea of nets and this lead to my current plan.

RC

This was before I pulled it.

Back
Top Bottom