grow room temps in flower when the lights are off

zierf

when my lights are on my temps range from 75 to 83. When the lights go out my temp falls to 60 to 65 range is that to low?

Yes. Try cycling ur lights at night or when temps are the coolest next time to compensate for temp drops. As of now I'd like to suggest that u add a small portable space heater in front of ur intake fan/duct. This should help maintain temps a lil better. U wanna try to keep the high and low with 15 degrees of each other indoors (at least this is the rule I follow).

Yes. Try cycling ur lights at night or when temps are the coolest next time to compensate for temp drops. As of now I'd like to suggest that u add a small portable space heater in front of ur intake fan/duct. This should help maintain temps a lil better. U wanna try to keep the high and low with 15 degrees of each other indoors (at least this is the rule I follow).

hes correct

You're pretty close though. Try not to go over 78 or so for the high and try to stay about 65 when lights off. I use one of the small oil filled heaters for my room. Be careful though and start the temp setting low and I have mine hooked to a timer so that it only comes on for about 10 hours during lights off.

Back
Top Bottom