If my clone starts to flower, then reveg will that affect the overall yield?

norcal-med

I have a couple clones that are maybe 8 or 9 inches tall. They came out of 24 hour light indoors. I potted them up outside, and sunrise to sunset here is a little over 13 hours.

They started flowering not long after they were put outside, which was about 3 weeks ago.

My question is, if they begin to re-veg, which I would guess that they will, what happens to the little start to the cola and other bud sites that have already started. Will that affect the final cola? Assuming it does re-veg would I be better off leaving it alone, or should I top it?

Thanks for your help. Soon I will get the hang of this and have something useful to contribute rather than just ask questions.

It's not going to affect anything.. If they were indoor it would just add a little bit of time to the grow.. It will revert right back to veg and be fine...

I have a couple clones that are maybe 8 or 9 inches tall. They came out of 24 hour light indoors. I potted them up outside, and sunrise to sunset here is a little over 13 hours.

They started flowering not long after they were put outside, which was about 3 weeks ago.

My question is, if they begin to re-veg, which I would guess that they will, what happens to the little start to the cola and other bud sites that have already started. Will that affect the final cola? Assuming it does re-veg would I be better off leaving it alone, or should I top it?

Thanks for your help. Soon I will get the hang of this and have something useful to contribute rather than just ask questions.
just wait till those little bud sites get as large aas they will get, then take them for some smoke !! it'll go right back to veg cycle . You'll have some smoke to do on the hikes out to your grow, and your plant's will love you for the topping !!

Back
Top Bottom