If you could smoke with anyone, who would it be?

God.. where ever She is, whenever She wants.

And Mr NDW... wait, did that today.

Hilary Duff. She was so cute and innocent looking. Now she is a hotty.LMAO
Last time I smoke with a celeb was with SR71 back when they were called honor among thieves. Actually I smoked with a lot of band members when I was single. I used to live in Fells Point and I watched the local and big bands.
Lotta fun back then. The memories,sweet.

Carp said:
The cast of That 70's show. I'd like to sit in the circle.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

That's funny. When I was in Hi-skule, back in the late sixties, early seventies me and my friends used to have a circle like the 70's Show. In my buddy's basement, a Cannabis Flag painted on the ceiling (like a Canadian flag with a pot leaf rather than a maple leaf).

Every Friday and Saturday night we'd get fucked up, play loud rock and roll and jazz and blues. Then my buddy's Mom would invite us up for some tea..
And we'd come up stairs with our red eyes, stinking of pot, giggling and have a nice little spot of tea.. don't cha know? Did this for last 3 years of hi-skule (had grade 13 in Canada at the time).

Nutty fucking days those were! :laughtwo:

Carp said:
The cast of That 70's show. I'd like to sit in the circle.:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

yeah thats a good one!

I'm surprised no one has said Marc Emery, he'd be great to smoke with, and also George Carlin, holy shit that would be the funniest session ever! Most everybody listed all the good names I'd have said, Bob Marley of course, Jimi Hendrix, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Jim Morrison, and I'd definitely want to smoke with the guys from Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin. There are so many other people I'd like to smoke with I can't even think of all their names.

EDIT: I forgot to add Charlie Murphy and Dave Chappelle, that would be so chill, oh and Snoop Dogg, he looks like a fun stoner

:adore: System of a Down.. definately.

[of those not around anymore... Kurt Cobain:adore: , Jimi Hendrix, and my beloved Shannon Hoon]

I have smoked with a bunch of rap/funk bands.. dont remember all their names though:hmmmm: :smokin: ...in the studio recording their tracks and they ask if I want to go smoke a blunt.. of course!!!! *sigh* Good times....good times...

Conan O Brian would be fun, so would Dave Chapelle. I always love getting a good laugh.... and the comic Dane Cook (omg...WOW)

cant think of anymore right now..

Y'ALL ARE FORGETING ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT POT HEADS OF ALL TIME!!!! Snoop Dogg, and then also George Clinto, and Washington...lol, that'd be sweet.

I have no idea why, but i wanna smoke with Stephen Colbert.
He's such an ass. :p

But got to say i really really wanna smoke with my 2 favorite englishmen.
Colin Firth and Hugh Grant.
Mmmm....thinking orgy thoughts....

seriously though...id love to smoke with pauly perrete (sp?) AKA Abbey from NCIS. (one of my favorite shows)

or the character hurley from lost. (if it were possible)

Not to doubt you my bro, but unless your name is Thommy Lee or Ron Jeremy, i doubt it! lol. He'd deffinatly have the NASTIEST, SICKEST, DANKEST NUGS EVER!

i would for sureeee want to smoke with dane cook!!

i wanna smoke with mitch hedberg!

I would really enjoy smoking with dr. green thumb, cypress hill of course there always smoking killer dank and kottonmouth kings they ounce won a reward for some hash that they made

Back
Top Bottom