Illinois Medical Cannabis Meetings

Where would you like to see the next Illinois Friendship House Meeting?

• North side of Chicago

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Downtown Chicago

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Peru area

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ilELFmco

Greetings Friends!

The time is drawing near. Medical Cannabis is being discussed in the House of Representatives as we speak. Things are looking good. But it still needs OUR support! One way to do this is to learn about what is happening and what we can plan on happening once the bill is passed. This is why I am inviting Illinois residents to a Friendship House Meeting. There will be one in Naperville on Wednesday January 13th at 7pm and one the following Tuesday the 19th at 7pm in Burbank.
Please reply stating which one you wish to attend and I will send you a map and directions.

Forward this email on to anyone you know who has any of the following dis-eases or is generally in pain or has consistent nausea: cancer, glaucoma, positive status for human immunodeficiency virus, acquired immune deficiency syndrome, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, agitation of Alzheimer's disease, nail patella, cachexia or wasting syndrome; seizures, epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, and or fibromyalgia.

I look forward to seeing you all.

In hope,
Samuel Franzmann
ILlinois Enclosed Locked Facility
A Non-for-Profit Medical Dispensary

Meeting tonight? Could you send me info?

White Activity Center - Second Floor
325 E. Benton Ave
Naperville, IL 60540
7:30 pm but arrive early to get a good seat. Lou Lang will be speaking.

It is still happening and I would love to see you and everyone one else sympathetic to the cause.

Back
Top Bottom