Im back for good.

RolandDaPirate

I finally got a new comp after my old one was stolen so im back guys, if anyone still remembers me.

I remember you. Welcome back man! Yo have you heard from TheOldGuy recently? He hasn't posted in a couple months, we've been wondering if the army cut his access to this site or if he's real busy.:peace:

welcome back man

Hey man welcome back ! Sorry to hear about your puter dude . :hmmmm: Been wondering where you went ...... we're still missing some older members though ......TheOldGuy is still A.WO.L. ......SexyVexy is missing as well .....SirblazinBowl probably will never be allowed back , long story there too . Maybe someone else could fill you in with more . That's all I could think of in my start of mind man . :smokin: ....Oh yeah .....And I think A.J. was banned forever . And MantanuskaVally (sp) pops in every couple of months or six , and treats us with his fantastic pics .

Welcome back?..

I'm new here..so hi!;)

<3 Bunny

jeeper said:
Hey man welcome back ! Sorry to hear about your puter dude . :hmmmm: Been wondering where you went ...... we're still missing some older members though ......TheOldGuy is still A.WO.L. ......SexyVexy is missing as well .....SirblazinBowl probably will never be allowed back , long story there too . Maybe someone else could fill you in with more . That's all I could think of in my start of mind man . :smokin: ....Oh yeah .....And I think A.J. was banned forever . And MantanuskaVally (sp) pops in every couple of months or six , and treats us with his fantastic pics .

Yeah AJ was banned forever lol but he was funny, his posts were always like "!!!!!!!!!!!"

ROLAND! My Mexican friend!
How's life treating you?

SexyVexy currently has no internet access

sexy contacted me a couple of days ago and said she broke up with boyfriend, moved out, is getting back online soon, misses you all, don't believe what her x is saying if anything, she'll be back very soon and i think that's about it...

old guy is stationed somewhere without pc access....

mv is very busy making his money, hunting his food etc...he will be back in full swing soon and everyone can rest assured that he only posts here and will be back very soon to do so...

aj and blazinbowl were banned by me for really pissing me off and disrespecting me.

that about sums it up.
aye, aye...welcome home roland!

Feels good to be back, got a new job drug tests and all so no more for me
:(

DankCloset said:
sup ronald, welcome back, y0 bunny, are you in south bend oregon?

No South Bend Indiana...sorry guy :p

Back
Top Bottom