Im having a visitor, and need to swich from MH to T5s

rud3dog

Im having a guest come over and I dont want them to hear any noise from my canfan and MH light. Im curious how many T5 florecent lights I would need to keep my plants growing strong. This person will only be here for 48 hours. Then later ill probaly use the T5s for clones and the big mother ect. I just need a little advice. Thanks.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Im having a guest come over and I dont want them to hear any noise from my canfan and MH light. Im curious how many T5 florecent lights I would need to keep my plants growing strong. This person will only be here for 48 hours. Then later ill probaly use the T5s for clones and the big mother ect. I just need a little advice. Thanks.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I think a little more information is needed...I guess the easy answer would be roughly 5K lumens per square foot of grow space...that would be a good place to start..

If you need a quicker fix..try cfls. How many plants are we talking about?

:goodluck:

There is 11 Plants growing. They sprouted 3 weeks ago and are on over drive growing. 1/4 to 1/2 an inch a day but they get more bushier instead of height.

There is 11 Plants growing. They sprouted 3 weeks ago and are on over drive growing. 1/4 to 1/2 an inch a day but they get more bushier instead of height.

Three weeks growth isn't much and for 48 hours..I just run to hd or lowes and get a few cfl's and the dome reflectors for cheap...

Or hd has those t5 fixtures and you could whip together a fluoro fixture pretty quick for about $100..

My take...

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom