T5s rule for a SCROG !

ToxXiiiC

Soo basicly i was searching for a good T5 stealth grow setup and i found this video on youtube ... i was shocked, this guy managed to get 229 grams from 2 scrog plants under T5s... this just proves that T5s work very well if you growing for your own needs and you dont need HPS to have enough pot to keep you sky high until your next harvest :bravo: :thumb:

Aigan this is not my video and i dont take any credits for it :) Keep blazin :Namaste: :circle-of-love:

Id say HPS is very overated ... if you compare results of t5s vs hps of course you will get little more weed with hps but you will pay alot more $$ for electricity ...

I am really enjoying my t-5 8 bulb. Setup. This is my first grow so nothing to compare it to but I guess in my eyes they really rule. I added 900 watts of led to flower as supplemental lighting to hit the lower parts and just add more light. I should have probably just flower straight through with t5 so I know what they are capable of and what if any difference the led made by adding to next grow. Ehh next time I guess.

Back
Top Bottom