I'm not sure what to do here, I brought pictures

This level of accuracy is not needed in a soil grow. The ppm reading is given for reference for the hydro based crowd, but the tsp/gal dosage suggestions are accurate enough. Trying to maintain ppm levels as suggested for water based systems is a quick way to get a soil grow in trouble. EC can also be used, but again, it is not necessary. I own both a ppm and an EC meter... but I havent felt a need to use them for long long time.
I got a pamphlet from a Fox Farms that lists the recommendations for soil and another page for hydro. When I used their trio as recommended for soil the PPM and pH were always in-line with their weekly chart (I used their soil as well) I don't always have everything I need in ready mix bottles. I sometimes sub-in things and use the Fox Farms "soil" guidelines as my template. PPM is just a tool I was/am using to check that I don't mess the physical measurements or math.
I have access to syringes and they make measuring fast, easy, accurate and less messy. I pour the liquids into a little cup then suck them up with the syringe for dosing. It is the best way for me for keep it tight.
Basically I am making things up as I go along. Heck, I even went into my medicine cabinet for minerals and vitamins. If you have ways to keep me out of the ditch on the path to growing righteous buds in soil I'm listening. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom