Not exactly sure whats wrong here.

Kush Grower

First, i'd like to say hello, im a new grower and learning tons from all of you so my thanks go out to you. I am new to the forums but i have been reading them for months. I'm having a little issue with one of my seedlings, the leafs keep drooping more and more each day, I have a humidifier in the room but having issues staying above 42% humidity even with it running on high during my 18/6 cycle. My plant looks very healthy and I can see the second set of leafs coming in so I can see that its still growing. It has a good color, may be a little stretched due to changing grow rooms(trial and error ect ect) My temp is staying between 79-85 max. I am using only distilled water, no way to test the PH level but ive read that its neutral (6-6.5). I am hoping to catch the problem before the plant dies(its WAY to pretty to die :yummy:) Any help or advice would be GREATLY appreciated, thank you.
IMG_20121206_171630_.jpg

Lights , 2 150w Equivilent (43w i believe?) CFL on sides (3 plants total) and a 150w hps above.
Soil, Fox farm Ocean Forest
Nutes, Havent introducted any yet but i have , FF grow big, and FF big bloom

I've had drooping leaves before and the plant grew to it's appropriate height with no problems.

May just be a characteristic of the strain but the reason may be over watering. Leaves can droop both from being too dry or too wet.

A little hard to say in your case due to the out of focus plant. Your dirt however is superbly in focus and looks top shelf.:winkyface:

If you could take another image it'll be easier to tell what may be wrong.

I would hasten to add that from what I see it doesn't look far from normal for a plant of that tender age.

she says im over analyzing them

It is easy to do-we're worse than nervous fathers in the waiting room...

I agree with gairbud: your infant looks fine.

Thank you all for your help I guess we will see what happens :) hopefully no more potential problems other than i have a plant that is a few days behind that has 3 Cotyledons and 3 initial leaves :p very odd

So apprearntly taking a magnifying glass and then using my cell to take the picture results in fantastic quality :p heres that 3 Cotyledons and 3 Leaves plant i have any ideas?
IMG_20121207_154101-1-1.jpg

I like how u can see the seed that fell off to the left of it didnt notice until i uploaded haha lol
is this going to grow ok or should i just kill it off now?

So apprearntly taking a magnifying glass and then using my cell to take the picture results in fantastic quality :p heres that 3 Cotyledons and 3 Leaves plant i have any ideas?
IMG_20121207_154101-1-1.jpg

I like how u can see the seed that fell off to the left of it didnt notice until i uploaded haha lol
is this going to grow ok or should i just kill it off now?

keep it , this one is a winner. most of my best stuff started slow and all were female. when they got a good root structure they really take off and produce alot . 25% or more then the faster plants did so i am always happy to see slower starters.. let me know how it does. this one is very pretty for her size. when i see slow ones in my garden i am jumping for joy lol most fast starters end up male when useing reg seed.
keep a log on this one. you may want this as a mother plant for the future.:)

keep it , this one is a winner. most of my best stuff started slow and all were female. when they got a good root structure they really take off and produce alot . 25% or more then the faster plants did so i am always happy to
see slower starters.. let me know how it does. this one is very pretty for her size. when i see slow ones in my garden i am jumping for joy lol most fast starters end up male when useing reg seed.
keep a log on this one. you may want this as a mother plant for the future.:)

OK see I'm new to this I've been reading about these grow logs I'm not exactly certain what that means... mind giving me a little more insight? I'd love to learn more

just look up 'google it' canabis and then read the wiki version. mostly good stuff there. alot to read but always free. you can save it to desk top. it has alot of info on pot. when you read the diferent growers points of veiw and logs it is what is working for them. and most have good advice.
you started really good. i teach/share to newbies. soil first. if you have a 2 to 3 gallon pot. you have enough fertilzer in it for the whole thing. just use tap water but chech the ph. if around 7 your ok. plants like around 6 to 6.5 but 7 will do. learn about ph later. dont over water or under water moist to almost dry is when you water. drainage. air circulation and lighting. all very important. and freash air.
then just get a small jar of superthrive. put 1 drop per gallon. use it for the life of the plant in your watering. then grow it till it is bushy 13 to 14 hrs of lite to about 2 feet to 2 and 1/2 feet change the light cycle to 12/12 thats 12 on and 12 off. put them in compleate darkness for 72 hrs. just before the start of the 12/12 cycle. it will help [trust me] . then let the tplants grow wait till the big ass leaves at the top start to yellow. your crystalls should be creamy or opec not all clear with some red or darker ones. dont cut any leafs. chop the whole plant down and let hang dry , as the leaf starts to dry and crumble you can trim them off. it will take some time. 7 to 14 days or longer. use a small fan every 12 hrs for 12 hrs. point at the hanging plant do this only for the first few days around 5 days. keep trimming off leaf as it gets dry and crumbly. dont manicure anything before hand. thats the lazy way and they wont be as sweet. when the stems snap like a tooth pic the average size stem towards the tops almost half way to the tops from the main stem. cut all the brances off the main stem. and hang them with clips or something to hangers. as the leaf drys you will notice that each time you trim some off the leaf got lighter in color. thats a real good sign. then wait till the stems all snap like tooth pics .. some will be ready before others. you can manicure as they finish and smoke some too. it will be like gods candy and the high will last for hrs and hrs. it will not tastse like anything you have ever smoked and will be the best shit you have ever smoked, tastsed. be carefull and dont plan on going any where the first few times you smoke it. and wait for it. thats a sweet dry slow cure method. i will teach ya more after that. that methon is called airbud lol i am gairbud or g'airbud .. just doing that and nothing else will teach you more then anyone else could. you will think i am a pot growing god if follow the above. you can read and lern and have lots of fun in forums ect and share pics ect all during this grow. you can start experimenting after this grow. for now just water and wait. the plants should be around 31/2 to 5 feet when done and give ya around 5 to 11 oz of bud, and alot of good trim too. depends on the strain. take pics and keep a log/journal...

Back
Top Bottom