I'm not sure what I’m doing wrong

They look much better in the second pictures. I'm on my first grow , I planted rooted clones into 11l pots . But next time I'm definatly going to start in smaller pot and transplant it seems to make sense. 1st couple of weeks on my grow, growth was quite slow maybe this would improve it . And I always ph at 5.8 . Water till run off , test run off if the ph and ec are the same its balanced that's great. If the ec goes to high or low look into improving it. My ph has never really changed in the run off comes out at 5.9. My ec went to high in the run off I just lowered the ec I was feeding and it sorted its self out.
Don’t worry about the run off #s. It don’t matter. Just what you putting in. You are on the right track. You start you a journal?

I don't treat my coco with anything but water to expand the coco bricks. I pH 5.5 - 5.8 and drop it down to 5.5 when the plant/s start showing any issues of a high pH. I do this for all my plants in coco (veg and bloom) has been working for me for a couple years so far.

Much much better guys thank you for all your help!!!

2DBE484C-E8B5-49F9-8AB4-8415A21AF48D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom