I'm not sure what's wrong

I sprayed 20-30minutes before lights went off
These are the others I'm getting them ready for outdoor so they look a little sad could use water I'm sure

162075757984153082463312409762.jpg

16207575911063884351555932614866.jpg

16207576035146055899565167475327.jpg

16207576133013275522822139993961.jpg
looks like f. oxysporome, stem looks old but its clearly not. all those white nodules what becomes red lines start as just a slightly darkjer shade of stem color. ive seen many plants become infected and witnessed the progression of that horrible disease. that stem has that look f. oxysporome is no joke it spreads like crazy producing 3 types of iron clad spore including ariel spore. i would suggest reading up on progresion of symptoms its subtle at first blows up when plant enters reproductive cycle. that shit shut my grow down completely set me back 1.5 years or more i would burn those imedeately

looks like f. oxysporome, stem looks old but its clearly not. all those white nodules what becomes red lines start as just a slightly darkjer shade of stem color. ive seen many plants become infected and witnessed the progression of that horrible disease. that stem has that look f. oxysporome is no joke it spreads like crazy producing 3 types of iron clad spore including ariel spore. i would suggest reading up on progresion of symptoms its subtle at first blows up when plant enters reproductive cycle. that shit shut my grow down completely set me back 1.5 years or more i would burn those imedeately
Fusarium wilt or blight could be infecting the plant. Fusarium spreads through plants so fast that often the plant is dead within a couple of days.

maybe w some plant in some situation but an unlikely scenario. i witnessed f. oxy run thru a small facility, 8 strain 33 diff sisters when pheno is considered. not a single one died on its own, lasted mu8ltiple months from the point we were aware of it, and we known it was developing out of sight for 3 months prior yto that cause we know how and when it got in. progressed very very diff rate in all the plants one strain had resistance, 5 phenos 2 had high high level of resistance 3 had some resistance. no doubt the extent of the initial(and on going) contanimation in each plant as well as spore or mycellium which of the 3 diff spore and temps diff rooms, nutes how were they were watered all affected that rate of progression.

Back
Top Bottom