important question

Drane

i have a plant growing pretty good right now outside about 2 and half feet tall when it comes to late sept i wanna take it inside but all i have is a 75 watt grow light i think its flouro but i bought it to grow a while ago and i have 2 big lights that are 100 wat but idk what kind they are i wanna know if the plant would die or if i should jes let it bud outside please respond :Rasta:

yeah like, if you live in the U.S. and you get 4 seasons a year, move it inside mid-september. Flouros are long white bulbs or the twisted light bulbs. Check the tops for any white hairs.

yeah the top has white hairs and its flowering is this a male or female ill get pictures in tomorrow

but along with the white hairs... on the stem it has like 3 groups of what it looks like grape sacs what does it mean when it has both?

is there ne way on the seed i can tell if its mail or female i heard the light color is male and dar is female or the other way around or something

No the seed tells you nothing other than whether it has a good chance of sprouting. As for the hermi, sorry bout that, if you keep on top of trimming the pods off before they open you might be able to keep it from getting seedy.

lol thanks Carp glad to help. :biggrin: I'm an endless font of growing suggestions. I can't stop reading different books, howto's, journals, etc. on growing. I think I'm going to change my sig to "The only addicting think about Cannabis is growing it." lol

Carp948 said:
^^ NDW4M you are the man never thought about triming them off like you suggested. I learnd something from you again. :adore: :adore:

it actually looks like some of the pods are flowering is that cuz the seeds came out or something

Drane said:
it actually looks like some of the pods are flowering is that cuz the seeds came out or something

huh? :hmmmm: :hmmmm: umm seeds are developed from the pollen from the male flower getting on the pistils from the female flower. No seeds come out untill the flower is fully ripe(About 8 weeks of flowering), and even then they don't just fall out untill the plant is dead. If the male pods are flowering most likely you are too late to stop the pollen from getting on the female flowers and you will now have seedy bud. Any chance on getting a pic of the area?

well i cut off the pods but i was only quickly lookin at it later i gotta go look at it more cuz i had to put it in the shed cuz my probation officer came by today so later ill try to get a pic in but all the pics i take close up are blurry

Back
Top Bottom