Impulsive LED purchase

I actually am the seller. I can explain my recommendation. I had a couple of reasons. First off, you don't want to run these at full power. Samsung even shows these run at maximum efficiency when powered closer to 75%. So, I will normally recommend a driver that powers them in that area. 75% on these is 1350mA. 1400 is pretty much perfect for efficiency. Second reason was there was a guy on eBay right then that had a great deal on that driver. I try to save folks money when I can. I do sell drivers(just not many on eBay). I actually carry the HLG-240H-C1750B and could have recommended it and probably sold it to the OP, but this way, his driver matches up to what he needs, he saved money, his lights will run more efficiently and last longer, and he still can add another strip if he wants.
To the OP: Thank you for you purchase and your trust. If you do need a touch more, you can always add a fourth strip to this driver. With three strips on that driver, you should be pushing right at 100 watts. With a fourth strip, you would be right at 135.

A friend from work gave me some OG Kush and I was just sitting here getting high and browsing Ebay and Bought some LED strips/boards.

Wondering how the strips have held up?

In a very similar fashion, I also stumbled upon this Ebay seller. Interested in his Bud Booster Strips (660 + 730). Not sure if I should take a risk with these strips or just go with a Far Red Puck.

Any feedback would be nice!

Back
Top Bottom