In search of Purple Nirvana

blessthess

Hey everyone I am from the bay and now I live in Colorado (I am moving back at the end of the year I miss my Dispenseries) But last year before I left I came across a purple strain like no other and I was wondering if anyone can give me name for it. The strain was so purple it was black in some areas of the bud. It was sweeter then I have ever tasted that I thought I was chewing on a grape sucker.Man Im not kidding this was the shit. I have had stuff that was more potent but this made the trip so worth taking. Anyone got a clue? I was told a couple of names like Purple Piss (Grandaddy purple x cat piss) and Durban Poison but I'm not sure. I want to know what to order from a seed bank so any help will be grately appreciated
Thanks
:adore:

im from the bay also, and as far as purple strains, it could be anything. royal purple, grand daddy purple, purpz, purple princess, purple skunk, the list goes on.all taste amazing(like grapes), so it is hard to say what strain you had. whatever it was, it was mother fucking norcal purple weed which doesnt get much better then than.

JamesF said:
im from the bay also, and as far as purple strains, it could be anything. royal purple, grand daddy purple, purpz, purple princess, purple skunk, the list goes on.all taste amazing(like grapes), so it is hard to say what strain you had. whatever it was, it was mother fucking norcal purple weed which doesnt get much better then than.

got the right answer to the T!!!!

I know thats right the bay is the shit when it comes to the purp, Are any of the strains your talking about are so purp that it was black though. I smoked a lot of purp in the bay too but this shit was the mother of all purps, I mean even folks who smoke purp everyday was like "DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMM! it was the shit I tell you I know it was a specific strain.
Have you ever had purple pIss (Cat piss X grandaddy purple) that's what one dude told me he thought it was

Back
Top Bottom