In Wake Of Amendment 64, THC University Opens

Truth Seeker

THC University, the brainchild of 24-year-old entrepreneur Matt Jones, promises to teach people to grow marijuana from home.

"I know people are gonna laugh, but there's gonna be a lot of people who are gonna take it seriously, too," said Jones, who will offer the courses out of a classroom he is renting at Auraria Campus in Denver.

"I think a lot of people just think you plant a seed, and let it go," he added.

Jones says it's more complicated, and he will bring in experts to teach day-long classes starting in February and again in March. He says people won't have a way to purchase marijuana legally for nearly a year and might want to learn how to grow the plant themselves.

"You don't know all the time, where it came from, what exactly you're getting and where it came from. So this is a great way for you to be able to choose, I want my plants to be soil, I want it to be hydro, I want it to be organic," said Jones.

He will offer an "Associates," "Bachelors" and "Masters" degree - with the latter two providing 24-hour customer service.

"So long as there's no marijuana actually in the classroom, then there's no legal impediment at all to this scholarly pursuit," said 9NEWS legal analyst Scott Robinson.

"You're probably going to be able to matriculate, without any convictions," he added.

Scott_Robinson.JPG

News Hawk- TruthSeekr420 420 MAGAZINE
Source: 9new.com
Author: Nick McGurk
Contact: 9NEWS.com | Denver | Colorado's Online News Leader | Contact Us
Website: In wake of Amendment 64, THC University opens | 9news.com

Back
Top Bottom