Incredible Bulk bud question

Fatlad

Hi guys .. new to this just growing incredible bulk and noticed my buds on a few of the smaller plants have gone brown already ... is this normal or is something wrong .. any help would help please

Attachments

• 20181219_171409.jpg
    20181219_171409.jpg
    572.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20181219_160912.jpg
    20181219_160912.jpg
    911 KB · Views: 74
  • 20181219_160921.jpg
    20181219_160921.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 61
  • 20181219_160908.jpg
    20181219_160908.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 89
Welcome aboard as well. As stated above 5 weeks 35 days is pretty normal to see a few but that strain is pretty quick indoors
56-61 days flower is what they show, they dont look pollinated . So I would say she looks pretty on track from the pictures. I have grown strains that will have their pistils die off up to two weeks prior to the plant being ready for harvest. Looks lime you have about three weeks left.
Peace OG

Welcome aboard as well. As stated above 5 weeks 35 days is pretty normal to see a few but that strain is pretty quick indoors
56-61 days flower is what they show, they dont look pollinated . So I would say she looks pretty on track from the pictures. I have grown strains that will have their pistils die off up to two weeks prior to the plant being ready for harvest. Looks lime you have about three weeks left.
Peace OG
Oh that's good was a panicking a bit if I was honest ... so when you say about 3 weeks that works out how long I thought they would take .. but not sure if i should put my overdrive nutrient in the 5th week to week 7 then flush oh week 6 to 8 then flush as I've read people usually harvest on about week 8 ... what would you recommend please

Thanks for the replies guys any advice will be taken on board .. grew pretty lights before this as my 1st one and it was smooth sailing .. this one has baffled my head a bit... but I guess it's just all about learning and I appreciate the time you took to reply

I would split the difference there. Since she matures between 8-9 weeks you could start the overdrive any time and just leqve yourself a few days at the end for plain water. You want those two weeks to bulk the plant up, then flush to remove some of the excess nutrients, let the plant use them the last few days with just water. Check your trichomes and see if any are turning cloudy at all that will let you know more.
Peace OG

Thanks pal... gonna leave it to 6 and half week.. use shogun Dragon force for a week then flush so should be about 8 and half week in total .... once again thanks for the advice OG1969 much appreciated :goodjob::goodjob:

Hi guys just a quick question my plants are all turning yellow is this natural at 6 weeks ... I'm pretty worried as they seem to be all going the same way

Back
Top Bottom