Nearly finished?

Greeneye98

Hello fellow growers I need help I can't make out the trichs very well on my incredible bulk fem she's just started her seventh week flower half the hairs are brown and receding I can see a few amber trichs with my x45 loupe but I took a bud from her 2 days ago and the effect was stoney but didn't last long, any ideas just by looking? Thanks in advance!
5c159f9ce4723e8ccd103429bb0bfe70.jpg

afd315d3bf545e0204863fb31bfef59b.jpg

665a5905118c2462506be538b5d76f02.jpg

3b766d0c1fc35e0502b6e33f31d8271f.jpg

Sent from my E2303 using 420

From your own description it sounds like you are nearly done & should be considering the 2 week flush.

In that time the rest should ripen up more get a bit more weight out of her ready for the chop/harvest.

From your own description it sounds like you are nearly done & should be considering the 2 week flush.

In that time the rest should ripen up more get a bit more weight out of her ready for the chop/harvest.
Thanks fuzzy duck Ill start flushing now, I no how to flush but how often/when do I flush?

I think she looks beautiful i am a lil behind you. One more feed then flush and chop.
49b4c05051e3a251d69a2d10c165589a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320P using 420
Thanks buddy! Yours is wow! Well done! Mines only small as she had stunted growth in veg . but she tastes delicious! Haha sweet as pie.... Is yours the IB aswel?

Mine is fem no autos here ever. Highier thc content in fem seeds. As well as better yeilds and longer veg time.

Thank you, you should try fem seeds, give vanilla kush from barneys a try

Mmm that sounds delish! I started off a few year ago growing the odd bag seed with a house lightbulb (cfl) not really that much into it but by the second grow and a tonne of research I started buying feminised from seed banks and never looked back! Bought hps, fans, good grow medium, proper feed ( as I used tomorite 1st grow) not saying there's anything wrong with it but there is better imo..... I treat them like there my children now .

As you should i love them so much i name each one bc i only flower 3 to 4 at a time and do personal journal to keep notes of good methods of training for certain strains. I always give them as much tlc as possible. They will tell you everything you need to know

They are amazing to watch grow, yeah I keep journals too then I no what to do or not do next time, I've used LST methods in my last 3 grows with amazing results!

Try doing something called mainlining it distribution of light is amazing for huge multiple colas

I've always been scared of doing this...is that where you bend and break the stems to form nots and its supposed to produce more growth above the break?

No that is super cropping. Mainlining is a style of train google it and do a lil reading you will see how much your yeild increases but it takes a lil more veg time so no autos for this. Its a 8 week veg no.matter what

I am going thru breeders to pick my favorite. I have heard great things about vanilla kush and critcal kush from barney's farm so those are my next beans flowering recommended by breeder is 55 days which we all.know that has 2 weeks on top at least

Back
Top Bottom