indeterminant nodes and leaves with even numbered fingers! do I grow it?

BreakPoint

this is bagseed and prone to go hermie ( I already know from last grow)...and this CRAZY plant seems to know even less about growing than I do! if such a thing is possible.
Anyway, aside from these symptoms it's growing ok...maybe a little behind the others because it started out a little "twisted" and unconventional. It has 10 and 12 fingered leaves! how weird is that?? I'm learing at this little plant pretty skeptically, just waiting to see balls... but so far so good and we're approaching 10" height and day 23 from seed. Should I just cut it?

Ok then you sounded confident so I'm keeping her, er him or her..or it. Thanks for the input. I struck a comprimise and reused ffof soil that I pulled a male out of, so it won't cost me anything but a little in nutrients to keep it around...I didn't use any nutrients in the old soil yet, haven't noticed any bugs, and I've worked hard cleaning up all the little roots that were left behind...then gave it a little grow big and big bloom to hopefully help get it settled..

I hear ya dom and I'm not sure that wasn't the case, but this twisting was different...sort of a horizontal, on-the-axis twisting of the growth of the leaf... like it was facing forward but twisted at the waist to look around the back side of itself. Not the more "tubular" twisting we associate with ph issues. I think this one is squiffy genetics. (got the word "squiffy" from some cute chick I know).

overlay-round.gif
overlay-round.gif

ah, heck I tried...I'll have to study on how to get photos up later...it may take a couple years to figure it out...I did manage to create a gallery though...featuring this plant...good lord how embarassing.

Back
Top Bottom