Indoor blazing without getting caught

Gamehendge815

Can anyone give me some tips on how i can smoke in my basement, small windows- about 6 in. tall, no more. I have a backroom but my parents have a very keen nose. Anything creative with a de-humidifier or something..Anyhelp is appreciated.

This is all you need bro:
Get an air freshener
Make a spoof
Open the windows
Put a towel under the door
After every hit, put the weed out so it's not roasting
shut the air vents if you have the ac or heat on.

If you do that, you will never get caught. I smoke in my room all the time, parents walking by my room, someone sleeping across the hall. And I've never been cought.

Take some of those dryer sheets and put them into a toilet paper roll and blow your hits through that. Along with the other suggestions, i think you will be fine.

Yeah, go outside. A buddy of mine tries to smoke indoors. He gets caught all the time! But it must get pretty cold up there,eh?

Take some fabreeze and spray it around the door, making an inpeniterable wall witch no smell can pass through.
:peace: :bong: :joint:

hmm open the windows in the whole house not just your room. if you think thats too suspicious then dont do it. and turn on all the ceiling fans in your house. before you smoke spray your room with air freshener and spray outside your door. and put a towel under it. oh and make that spoof thing it works really well.

My parents don't live with me anymore but I used to smoke ciggs behind their back several years ago (ok the smell is not so bad but still).
I've noticed that the simple fact of smoking by an open window helps (a lot). If u smoke joints just keep the joint outside and try to blow over the window.
And I've been told the towels under the door work very well to keep the smell from reacing outside.
Another possibility is to smoke very late at night or smthing... so by the time your parents are up the smell is alrdy gone....
And the last solution, if nothing well works lol... just take an incredibly long shower (if u have only one bathroom in the house this can be difficult lol), and while the water is running just blaze... when u r done smoking just take ur shower, use loads of soap, and deodorant when u're done. Then pray the steam covered atmosphere will just make it impossible to tell u actually where smoking... (this one works perfectly if ur bathroom has a window or u have time to leave it open for a while).

Ok I'll just stop ramblin, cya all! :grinjoint:

yeah just smoke outszide i always get caught inside but they just say to open a window and stop. i used those spoof with bottle work nicely i also have a air purifyer.

yeah the ONLY time i got caught was when i smoked inside...but that is because it was windy and when i blew the smoke out some of it came back inside...that and i just got unlucky.

-J0SH- said:
yeah the ONLY time i got caught was when i smoked inside...but that is because it was windy and when i blew the smoke out some of it came back inside...that and i just got unlucky.
Wow, I was just about to reply how this has happened to me when I was younger. However as I was typing the message my mom knocked on the door and said stop smoking in the house. :laughtwo:

Taking a shower works really well.

If you have a fan in your bathroom use it.
Let the water run for about a minuite or so (it has to be steaming.)
After you can see that the steam is filling up the room, crack open a window and hop in.
(You can smoke out of anything in the shower. Bong, Bowl, Joint, Or Blunt its all good.)
And after you're done just rinse lather and repeat
(shampoo and conditioner take the smell away)

(((This also works well if you get stuck in a non smoking hotel room, even if theres no fan, it works fine)))

Tyler J said:
Taking a shower works really well.

If you have a fan in your bathroom use it.
Let the water run for about a minuite or so (it has to be steaming.)
After you can see that the steam is filling up the room, crack open a window and hop in.
(You can smoke out of anything in the shower. Bong, Bowl, Joint, Or Blunt its all good.)
And after you're done just rinse lather and repeat
(shampoo and conditioner take the smell away)

(((This also works well if you get stuck in a non smoking hotel room, even if theres no fan, it works fine)))

i did that one time and passed the fuck out for like 10 seconds. i think I smoked wayyyyy to fast. That was NOT fun.

Yea... I guess just uhh, take your time.

dude the best thing to do is to smoke outside .........but if u really want to smoke inside then go with the shower idea..........but if u have a shed outside that u put shit in go blaze up in there its some nice shit

BongHitsforME said:
Take some of those dryer sheets and put them into a toilet paper roll and blow your hits through that. Along with the other suggestions, i think you will be fine.
That was always my method when I lived at home way back when! Just use a pipe and right after a hit make sure to cover up the bowl with your thumb or something so it doesn't keep burning. Works like a charm! :icon_cool

This is how i've smoked many times in my house with people home & have never gotten caught. I prefer to smoke in the bathroom because it is small & easier to get rid of the smell. So first you put 2 towels under the door then open the window in your bathroom (must have a window to work), turn on the air fan & your gonna use lysol disefectant spray. Don't use febreze because it doesnt kill the smell, lysol does because it gets rid of all the smelling air bubbles by disinfecting. Once you have done all of that, smoke but blow the smoke out through your window. After you are done just spray & let the air fan run for a couple more minutes & boom your stoned without getting caught

The Smoke Buddy is a charcoal filter version of the toilet paper tube trick and works great. It filters smoke particles out of the air and leaves it clean.

If you've ever tried the Smoke Odor Eliminator candles, they are legit too. They have an enzyme in the wax that binds to particles in the air to neutralize them.

Or you could always go the vaporizer route. We offer a full PAX2 Selection.

Hopefully something helps you out.

CO2 extracted hash oil in a vape pen is odorless. I smoke it at bars in an illegal state and not one person has ever noticed. Looks like a e-cig, no smell, no ash, no mess. I have been smoking this way for a year now and it's so great. Top shelf flowers actually taste like shit to me now. I guess I'm spoiled now.

But if you don't have access to any CO2 oil, then the Smoke Buddy or shower trick does the job.

Back
Top Bottom