Indoors Powdery Mildew..just found it..help

Cona

Hello:

I have powdery milder on one of my plants. It has covered 3 or 4 leaves completly. Its the plant right near the intake. Whats the best way to deal with this? I have a 1000 watt light and 10 x 15 room. Air conditioner that keeps it around 78 - 82 and a dehumidifier that keeps it where I put it down to 45% or I can run this continous and probably lower it more.

I will be reading this morning on the forum and if you can help...please do as Ive never had this b4.

I think it come from my cucumbers outside in my back yard. I see t6hey have it pretty bad.

What do I do beside freakout?

Cona :yikes:

SNS-244 is a nice fungus product. I recommend that, also if you have the A/C I'd say keep temps down a bit more, unless you're running CO2.

Does the intake have a filter on it? If not, you may be right, you're getting spores flying right on the plant coming from the intake.

If you want to start with home remedies, you can try milk, you can try water+baking soda, but personally I'd go straight to the SNS.

Also, you can purchase the Microbe Brew from Fox Farm, and foliar with that weekly, it will help prevent mold issues.

Back
Top Bottom