Inside your room

Dbdub

Hola' dubsters!!!
I'm talking to the guys who have grow rooms. I know it's different for all of us but it's cheaper for me to have a room than a tent. I work construction and get material for free so I have a flower room and a veg room. Both are currently 3x4 height is about 7 feet
What does everyone do for the floor ?
What do you use for fans?
What about saucers for your pots ?
Any info would be helpfull

Hi Dbdub ... I grow in a tent ... in a room and outside.... I find for rooms in a house or apt best route that works for me is deep water culture system. Makes things cleaner and most bugs are kept at bay. For the floor I use larger plastic clear vapor barrier sheets.. That way if anything gets crazy or ruin, It just takes a quick swap out of plastic sheet and my floor is good to go again. As for fans because I'm in a standard room I use normal medium size floor and pole oscillating fans. My lights in all set ups in the rooms or tents are all Led grow lights. Now for outside well... I think mother natures got my back there for lighting! :) lol

Hola' dubsters!!!
I'm talking to the guys who have grow rooms. I know it's different for all of us but it's cheaper for me to have a room than a tent. I work construction and get material for free so I have a flower room and a veg room. Both are currently 3x4 height is about 7 feet
What does everyone do for the floor ?
What do you use for fans?
What about saucers for your pots ?
Any info would be helpfull
Depends onnthe flooring i think. Black on white is always popular for rooms. Helps protect the flooring. Most of my rooms.have always been in the basement and we just used the concrete. I am now thinking of adding a couple.pieces of styrofoam tho so the pots are ot sitting on the cold floor.

Depends onnthe flooring i think. Black on white is always popular for rooms. Helps protect the flooring. Most of my rooms.have always been in the basement and we just used the concrete. I am now thinking of adding a couple.pieces of styrofoam tho so the pots are ot sitting on the cold floor.
Yeah that would be a good idea.
I'm still learning all this and like for peoples insight.

Back
Top Bottom