Instructions for butter to cook with

wardo

This is how I make butter, I am sure there are many variations of this that will work.

Things you will need:

1 lb trimmings dry crushed and all stems removed

1 lb butter

1/2 cup cooking oil what ever type you prefer to consume(I use olive oil)

large 5 qt. pot

large bowl

coffee filter and a heat proof container you can fit a coffee filter over and hold on with a rubber band

a metal strainer

On medium low heat melt the butter and add the 1/2 cup of oil. Add a few hand fulls of trimmings and stir for 10 minutes. Place the metal strainer in the bowl and remove the cooked trimmings from the pot into the strainer. Press the cooked trimmings into the strainer to remove all of the butter possible. Empty the contents of the bowl back into the pot and repeat the process with a few more hand fulls of trimmings. Only add enough trimmings to completely submerge them all in the butter liquid. After you finish with the last of the trimmings and all of the liquid has been returned to the pot, pour the entire contents of the pot through the coffee filter and into the heat proof container. Pour small amounts of the oil at a time and wipe debris off the surface of the filter if it clogs. You now have butter that you can cook with and the dosage is equal to about 1 ounce of MJ per 1 brownie. This recipe can be diluted to suit your tolerance levels.

Have fun and don't6 bother puffing when you make the butter, your skin will absorb more than you can smoke while doing this.

will this work using dried leaves of of a male plant and my dried leaves smell really like fresh cut grass. is this normal ?how long can the leaves be stored before making butter? im trying to save for thew whole lb. thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom