Insurance coverage

Niko5454

Hey my names Niko and I have debilitating PTSD and Depression and the only thing that helps is what I like to call trees, oils, waxes, etc. anyways sometimes it’s even hard to leave the house never mind work and I just wish insurance or at least my insurance covered it I don’t happen to know if any do but they should anyways thank you.... And Happy New Years!!!

Hi Niko,

:welcome: to the forum...

Be careful what you wish for. Here in Canada the only coverage is by veterans affairs, and that is limited. There is a ceiling on the price per gram, and you are limited to what the Licensed Producers decide to sell. High CBD strains were not to be found in flower form from our LPs until a few months ago. The cannabinoid content of the strains produced by the LPs is low compared to what you can buy on the street or grow yourself.

The cheapest source is growing your own. You can easily get started for under $1500 CAD. Unless you grow a SCROG, you'll need more than 5' (160cm) height for your grow tent or room. A 2 x 4 grow tent can easily be used to grow a lb or more per year with low cost LED lighting. Poke around this forum, you'll find all kinds of information on strains others with similar medical problems have found work for them.

Back
Top Bottom