Intake Fan or? What should I use for drying in a tent?

DezmondG

Happy Monday everyone.. Just waiting for my 2x4 tent and 4" Infinity T4 inline and filter that I ordered so I can dry my harvested plants in my basement. I have a question. What would be the best way to get air into the tent? Just open a vent? Should I get another type of fan for one of the tent ports?

Wondering what everyone else does.

Thanks,

Dezi

Happy Monday everyone.. Just waiting for my 2x4 tent and 4" Infinity T4 inline and filter that I ordered so I can dry my harvested plants in my basement. I have a question. What would be the best way to get air into the tent? Just open a vent? Should I get another type of fan for one of the tent ports?

Wondering what everyone else does.

Thanks,

Dezi
Hey Dez

I personally use a fridge for drying, called the "low and slow" method.

You can use a passive intake, but be aware that the fans won't be running 24/7 so there can be light/smell leaks.

If you go into my signature, there's a link "my favorite cure instructions " it'll give you the best drying/curing reading info I've found (and the same thread has loads of info from other members)

Hey Dez

I personally use a fridge for drying, called the "low and slow" method.

You can use a passive intake, but be aware that the fans won't be running 24/7 so there can be light/smell leaks.

If you go into my signature, there's a link "my favorite cure instructions " it'll give you the best drying/curing reading info I've found (and the same thread has loads of info from other members)
Awesome thanks :)

If i had large amount maybe.
Any time i had fans running other than flitter for smells when drying.
It never ended well bud died way to quick.
But thats the weather were im at yours might be nice and hummid.
And im a no more than 5 lady grower.
Dont even use one in side to move air find that gives me the same issue.
If i can i want a nice 7/10 day hanging if not washed.
Worry more about controlling r/h i would advise.

Back
Top Bottom