Interducktion

Ok, I have planted my seeds in plastic cups and placed them in a refrigerator that I have unplugged in my garage. 12 seeds sprouted tap roots so I planted them all. I have two reflective clamp lights with 100 watt eq bulbs about (CFL bulbs day light)
6 inches above the plants. My dirt is Scott's starter soil with a thin layer of rock on the bottom for drainage. The dirt mix is peat, sterilized dirt, and perlite. I planted the seeds about 1/2 inch deep and I covered with soil, watered and turned the lights on. I will keep the lights on for 18 hrs and off for 6 hrs. Is the unplugged refrigerator a good place for the veg stage? I will move the plants to my attic once I have the room built. Please give me feed back on what I have done so far. Oh BTW I am keeping the soil damp not soaked. All help will be greatly appreciated. My reason for growing is for medicinal purposes so I need thus as quick as possible. Thank you again and have a 420 day!!!!!!!

just make sure u don't put ur seeds to deep n the soil or they won't come up. Make sure thheirs pnenty of air circlelating fresh air n u should b good for that part. Keep them damp but not soaked.thats all.

Planted them 1/2 inch deep and the door is open just a bit. My garage stays dark. I don't open the overhead door. Any suggestions on what to build in my attic? I don't want to use HPS lights I want to stay with CFL's need suggestions for air flow and ventilation. I am disabled and don't work so I am home all the time so care is not an issue.

Inline n some ducting. Circlelating fan as well.just figure out the leinth of ducting u need . Take it from there u well make ur own modification it's n on going process n tell u get it where it's convient n works for u!!!

Ok, I think I have this figures out.

I haven't given up on my seeds I planted a little premature last Thursday afternoon.

I have some more germinating.

Anyway, using dirt- mix is 1/3 peat, 1/3 vermiculite, and 1/3 compost.
I have researched and formulated a secret fert for vegi stage.

Growing 5 unknown bag seed plants. When I get sprouts I will plant in 3.75L container.

Lighting is 10-24 watt CFL's 5000K for veg stage. Will add 2 more 24's with clamp light reflector on sides and swap out with 4 2400K bulbs and leave 6 5000K bulbs for flower stage.

I am experimenting with ferts and will keep you all updated. I will fert weekly or is that too often?

My light fixture is custom made and will be building is out of PVC, sockets, and romex. Hood will be made out of 20" valley flashing.

After research I will be making my own co2 and will be using constantly. Is that a good idea?

My box will be in attic and made with reflective insulation board dimensions 4' high 3' deep 5' long. No top as my fixture will pretty much cover.

RH will be 50%
Temp 80 F
PH 5-6

Am I on the tight track? Ventilation will be small fan just strong enough as I don't want to blow them over.

Any input will be awesome. Happy 420 every day

Back
Top Bottom