1st post newbie

OZ BRIT

Hi guys n girls.
Total newbie here. Never grown but (back in the day :peace: ) frequently smoked. Love this site :circle-of-love: So much info, peace n sharing. I'm setting up my FIRST grow room soon and love the knowledge you guys n girls share. You WILL be hearing a LOT more as my grow progresses. Peace and Karma to all :love: :circle-of-love:

Welcome Oz Brit.

I hope you will enjoy the site and community of members as much as I. Peace and good karma to you as well!

Happy Growing!

Thanks muchly to you both :thanks:. I'm just compiling my "shopping list" as I write (type)........now, what aisle are those 600w hps in? :peace::slide:

:welcome: OZ, wait..............................:oops: how did I miss this? I must hve been sick. or :oops:

Please forgive me maybe it was bias in this slightly late, but very warm welcome. The delay must be related to, just the thought of having to convert Metric numbers or see strange symblos like "C" or "L" (I still can't find that backwards f***ing "L" on my keyboard)

I was very saddened to see the response to your "Introduce Yourself" I hope you did not shed many tears. (noticed LA & cana) stayed in your circle. I like that you have "thick skin". You have passed the test :welcome::welcome: lol :peace:

Maybe,,,, I am guilty of ignoring you based solely on your Username/ Kangaroo picture, just those 2 bits of info. installed my fear of having to read paragraphs containing Imperial measurements like (Tbls, ' , ltr ", mm, tsp., ml, gallons, ltrs, lbs., "C" kg, oz's) all randomly inter-twined, I just have to stop reading and immediately unsuscribe when I see this. , I'll stop here, "hope you catch my drift" You my friend, were kept on the sub'd list, despite the fact that I have to google so many words never seen in my country. :Namaste::welcome:

:circle-of-love:

Trich have you been on vacation? You seemed to have gone ghost for a while it's good to see ya buddy!

Oz I didn't catch this page either but you're good people glad to have ya around! :high-five::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom