I'm just an ordinary mom who just likes to chill with a joint and not a skin-full

lee x

hi....as the tittle says it... that's pretty much me...im lee from uk and would like to say a very big hello to everyone. . here to learn..to share..... and to hopefully have a laugh with u all...

peace and much love to all xx :yummy: :joint::green_heart:

Re: im just an ordinary mom who just likes to chill with a joint and not a skin full

hi there nutty proff nice to met u too and thank you x

Re: im just an ordinary mom who just likes to chill with a joint and not a skin full

hi weaselcracker so I can see lol some great tips on here x

Hi Lee!

Welcome to 420!

I see you've already been greeted by the best. Both Weasel and Nutty are great friends of mine and their awesome at making this place comfortable and embracing. Hope you enjoy yourself!

If you need anything, between the 3 of us, we've got you covered!

All the best :love:

Hugs lee x :hug:

I'm an ordinary mom too. Hurray mom power :cheer:

420Magazine has the warmest and kindest vibe on the internet cannabis community.

I do have kid friendly hemp sprout recipes in the hemp section. I grow both hemp and marijuana for medicine, food and fiber crafts.

:welcome:

Hi Lee X, a warm welcome to the best weed place on the interwebs.

Vlad

hi ya pigeons420 thank you ..loving these lots of great tips and bless ya much love xx

hi Cannabelle and thank you ...mom power ....chilled mom power lol ...ill have to go look at that sounds good ...much love to u xx

hi VladimirPutin thank you and yes having a good read much love xx

Back
Top Bottom