Masao420

420 Member
Hey all, just wanted to say hello to every stoners here, rocking with y'all and really grateful that I joined this community, able to see what y'all been growing. For me I didn't grow by myself before, but I would like to try if I had the chance. My first joint was in college, now its like a daily basis thing for me... BTW Im here to make friends and learn more about marijuana from y'all, peace out:snowboating:

2023-09-20 05.47.52.jpg

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Masao420

What do you have there in your bag of goodies?
What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Welcome to 420magazine bro :welcome: you came to the right place, nothing but friendly folk around here. I'll give it 6 months of you hanging out and you'll be growing 😂 ✌️

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Masao420

What do you have there in your bag of goodies?
What type of growing would you like to learn?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..
GOSH, never really thought of getting reply from someone, glad that you replied and sharing! Thanks for the info, gonna check it out RN:snowboating:

Welcome to 420magazine bro :welcome: you came to the right place, nothing but friendly folk around here. I'll give it 6 months of you hanging out and you'll be growing 😂 ✌️

Thanks for the welcome bro, the moment I saw this, no doubt is the right place to make friends and learn something which I couldn't in RL, rockin wit y'all✊:thanks:

Hey all, just wanted to say hello to every stoners here, rocking with y'all and really grateful that I joined this community, able to see what y'all been growing. For me I didn't grow by myself before, but I would like to try if I had the chance. My first joint was in college, now its like a daily basis thing for me... BTW Im here to make friends and learn more about marijuana from y'all, peace out:snowboating:

2023-09-20 05.47.52.jpg
Beautiful buds.
Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You GrowBill284 😎

2023-09-20 05.47.52.jpg
Welcome to the forums

Back
Top Bottom