Not a Criminal

Hello y'all! I am a country boy from the south, but currently I am stuck up here north of the Mason Dixon line. It is okay but it just aint home. I have been smokin weed off and on for around 15 years but i just recently found out that i have been smokin crap all this time. A friend gave me a bud of a good sativa from Colorado and that was all it took. I have since obtained good seeds and started a grow that i am sharing on this site called "Acapulco Gold, Liberty Haze and Bubbleicious n soil, Mars 400 LED". I have learned so much from you guys and hopefully i can pass on the knowledge someday.
When it comes to weed being legal i am all for it. I personally have family and friends who are great hardworking people whos lives have been derailed or destroyed not by pot but by getting caught with pot or failing a drug test. My brother was kicked out of the military because someone said they saw him smoking a joint at a party. They told him he could confess and get a general discharge or take a drug test and get a dishonerable discharge. Well he took the first option. Since then he has been lost and i think he feels shamed. It is really sad that they treated him like that. He was ready and willing to die for his country. I told him its okay to fight and die for you country just dont smoke a joint afterwards. That is just one of multiple reasons why i am very passionate about legalization. We all know that they are taking good people and making them criminals in the eyes of the law. I tell people weed is here leagal or illigal. Would you rather have it being sold in the house next door with no ID or age limit required or would you rather have it in a store down the road being taxed and that tax money going to educating kids about drugs and helping others who are already on the real killer drugs like pills. Down the road in the store or the house next door? Common sense to me.
Anyway it is good to talk to people who are open and nonjudgemental. This place is great. Most of the people who live in my neck of the woods are alcoholics. It is so weird. They will drink 15 beers a day everyday and talk shit about someone who smokes weed. I guess they have to do what they got to do so they can feel good about themselves. I hate people who bring others down just to try and bring themselves up.
Okay i have bitched enough. Oh yea and I also hate Obama. He is a peice of shit president and a shit person who has done nothing but divide and escalate social issues only to try and gain votes. Divide and conquer I guess. They only thing that i am happy about is he is leaving the state rights alone. But he could do sooo much more for marijuana. But our shitty politician/conartist need those big pharma campaign contributions. Personally i am a Libertarian. Small government, fiscally conservative, socially liberal, flat tax. Leave people alone, morality cannot be governed.
I just hope the leagalization movement does not go too far with these concentrates and whatever else they are doing with weed. I personally have only smoke weed so i really dont know about that stuff but i have been told by friends that it is a totally different high and they were actually scared they were going to have a heart attack.
I think we have to be careful not to go to far to quick. The anti pot crowd luvs to use the old "protect the children crap". The End. Please check out my journal in progress. I go by Nicholas Flamel.
P.s. I am Groot! Haha

Welcome to 420!!

Happy to you have you amongst us!

That's right Groot! Great idea to start controlling your medication. Keep it up.

I'd love to sit and bitch politics but I'm Canadian and I have enough problems with my system that I try to focus my attention on spreading awareness to people to get out and vote and take part in the system. We can't Change it if we don't participate.

Look forward to getting to know you!

I agree, i wish istead of talking about the same issues all the time we could just vote on this stuff ass a nation. We could have a vote every ten years or so. Majority rules. If they dont like it after ten years then vote it out. The end

Welcome to 420!

Got any spare sorcerers stones available, Nick?

What the heck are you doing in Yankee country, son? There are off topic areas designated for discussions of the meaning of life, politics, ancient aliens, veggie gardening etc. Jump in one if you have something to say! Just remember to keep it civil, we're a family here.

Good to have you here. You'll soon make many friends here and it will feel like home.

JuanCarlos had a great suggestion: add the link to your grow in your signature, so that others can find you quickly and keep track of what you're up to!

Grab the URL to your journal, and add it to your signature (you do that by going into User CP -- Settings -- Edit Signature) and then come back here and drop the link in this thread so we can all find you! This is a super friendly helpful place!

Only thing I can say is I first smoked pot in 1968 and loved it. Back then I thought surely everyone would love this. I thought it would legal within 5 years. Well 1973 came and went and I'm still waiting.

Welcome aboard. Jim

Jim, this is painfully humorous.

Nice to see you.

I gues i kinda went on a little bit of a rant! Sorry bout that. Anyway i am growing for my wife. We recently moved to a legal state about three months ago for work. My wife suffers from extreme back pain and cannot sleep. She hates to take narcotics because they make her sick. So hopefully one of these will help her. I also have started a strain called Critical Cure from Barneys. It had pretty good CBD at I think 8% and THc at around 5%. I am growin the sativa fot myself. I like to smoke occationally when i have a few days off work. I onlt intend to do one grow per year or as needed. I mainly enjoy the idea of organically growing your own medicine. With the added benefits of that medicine smelling, tasting and looking beautiful. Marijuana was created and placed here for humanity by a higher power!! Amen praise the Lord.
Ps. smokin only 3 or 4 times a month sucks but when you do smoke you get pretty funked up!!

Back
Top Bottom