Intro

BudDawg

hello ,Im a 45 male I live in montana , Iv been smokin on and off since 1978, when I was in high sch. I thought by the time i reach 40 weed would be legal. It is worse now, then it was back then ,as far as law enforcment! I rececntly lost my job to a random drug test after a 2week lay off, i found it hard to believe that this could happin in america, land of the free! In my opinion they should have to prove I did it at work,whats worse they dont test for alchol, 2 to 4 of my co -workers were drunk when they took the test,they still work there!Go figure!! i smoke because i choose to ,the right of every amercan according to our constution, plus it a great relaxer no hangovers.:bongs: are best, Live free or DIE

Welcome BudDawg! Seriously raw deal man. I have to agree with you 100%. Prove I did it at work. Move to Missoula...they voted YES in November to make it "lowest law enforcement priority" there.

Good luck. See you around.

Your neighbor to the west south west.
Akorn

Welcome! Sorry to hear about the shitty situation with the job. I agree with all that you said...It's still way out of hand in lots of places.

:bong: Welcome BudDawg...I 2 am sorry 'bout your job!!! Assholes...my employer would do the same thing, even though I'm prescribe MMJ in Cali with state permission:smokin: I worry about the day I might get tested...they don't do tests unless they suspect you're under the influence at my job...so it is unlikely...still it's in their policy:laughtwo: If I pissed off some manger I might get called on it.

You are a law abiding American who can't keep employed not because you were derelic, because the FEDS say you're a derelic, they are forced to have as policy in most businesses this zero tolerance crap...where did that start from...the Gov....:hmmmm: Employers contend that they have a right to know the conduct of their employees while off duty...what say you???

Heard that...we have a lot work educating & pushing for tolerance & acceptability of MJ still ahead of us...until then, we'll hear of these sad stories again & again. Strength in numbers, let's keep getting the word out...everyday we have new members and with each person hopefully we get politically stronger...power 2 da people:headbanger:

Back
Top Bottom