Introducing Benes to my DWC for the first time

I ended up buying the wifi module and cancelling the o2 sensor , I will probably repurchase the o2 sensor some other time.

With the wifi module I can keep tabs on the ph and ppm from the TV in the living room and when in the grow room I will be able to use my iPhone or iPad as the sensors display.
I payed $75 for the wifi module , it was the missing link and cancels my need for a display.

I have ordered / bought the last $260 in parts for the HPA setup , I am happy to have all the parts although somewhat broke now , it is complete.

I am using a 115psi pump with a 250psi hose that is hooked into 1000psi rated 3/8 nylon tubing and fittings using .016 / 0.4mm stainless steel spray nozzles with 60psi anti drip springs. I am not expecting any leaks or blown fittings from the mist system.

The anti drip springs close the nozzles at 60 psi and open them when it surpasses 60 psi , the pump will shut off at 115psi and hold that pressure up to the solenoid valve which is just outside of the tank right before the nylon mist tubing.

I will be using a 0.1 second to 99hr adjustable on/off delay timer to control the solenoid valve.

Soon it will be making life enhancing medical marijuana

edit , I just repurchased the oxygen sensor after doing some math I had enough money for it and reordered it , its coming all the way from Israel which is where the Neulog company is.

I finished a small brew and introduced it to my res Sunday and had about 2X the uptake. Usually I top off with either 5 gallons that generally are in line with that brand nute program or if the PPM's are going up I just add pH'd silical water. This time I added the tea and it all got sucked up.

For 2 days the microbs kept at it in the res before they slowed down. I topped off Sunday with no nutes just a diluted tea and about 5-6 gallons are gone already. For my setup that is about twice as fast as normal...but I am also at a big growth part of the cycle. The pH has been very stable (much more than normal) at 5.75 right now. The PPMs stabilized as they started a minor rise the day before. I really upped the Chitosan and the oils came on strong on the flower fan leaves. It could just be coincidence in the cycle but that is one of the plants responses to Chitosan is increased oils as insects do not like that.

Anyway the plants are looking very happy and drinking up the res fast. I normally want to top off again now but I am going to wait one more day to air out the roots and see if this uptake is stabilizing or not as the PPM went up a bit today (from like 1200->1400).

I took 2 buckets, one with 5 gallons dechlorinated and put 1.5 gallons from that in the second bucket for the tea. Brewed up 1.5 gallons. The original water was pH'd between the tea and res before diluting it. When I was done I poured the tea back into the 3.5 left in the original bucket before adding to the tank.

My tea was still very powerful. Mine kept breeding at fairly cold res temps. So I know I can do it for still even cheaper.

Hey guys I should have added this 8 months ago but I was off the site for a long time. Just now started back recently and needed to send someone a link to this thread so I decided to add one last thing.

Some people use fancy lights or lighting conditions to increase resin. This tea / grow resulted in many sights like this with literally sap coming out of the plant. I wanted to tap it like a Vermont Maple tree. You gotta clean the pipe a lot with this much resin but it cooks down great.

Sap.JPG

Your smoke turned out nice with lots of long trichomes to smoke up :hookah:

It would Vaporize well , Vaping heats the oils until they vaporize into a cloudy stream of oil vapor.

I use a model called Siver surfer that is neither silver or surfs , its built like a tank and looks much like a table hookah.
Back on track

I am using Terpinator with its 0-0-7 and Bud Candy 0-0-0 for increasing the oil and trichome production also 2-17-0 Bat Guano as a Bloom enhacer/ super food.

Plants are still Growing being Jock Horrors they are naturally covered in trichomes it should be interesting what the terpinator (whith its chitosan) and Bud candy do.

So far the plants are sticky sticky after I did some defoliating my hands were covered in a dark black hash that I ended up rubbing off with Alcohol and smoking.

Yup I had to vap most of it before I just cooked it down. But I tell you it is so cheap and easy to do it the all natural way. When I harvested this it was truly a mess...but in a good way :) I had to stop to clean my scissors many times. That was a pic of a popcorn bud near the bottom!!! Bohyah snitches.

Back
Top Bottom