Is he likely to pass a hair test?

thewife

My husband has a hair test coming up, maybe in two weeks, maybe in four, we're not sure. He used to smoke a lot, but hasn't regularly in close to two years. We did share a couple of brownies maybe 8 or 9 months ago.

His hair is very short, we had no idea he'd be having a hair test or we wouldn't have cut his hair when we did a few weeks ago, because the hair on his HEAD is definitely fine. But now that it's only maybe 1/2" long, I think they might take body hair.

So. If he had a small amount of weed, once, 8 months ago (or, what if I'm mis-remembering and it was closer to 6 months than 8 or 9, would it make a big difference), and they pull his armpit hair, what are the chances?

I'm really hoping the test will be in more like 4 weeks, maybe his hair will grow enough they'll still take it instead of body hair.

He should be in pretty good shape. If your really concerned there are outfits that sell kits where you ship your hair off and they'll test it for you.

i read somewhere that hair grows at about 1 inch per month. so if that is correct if he has 2 inches of hair it's 2 months of growth. if the brownies were 8 or 9 months ago then i would think his hair would have to be about 8 or 9 inches for them to pick anything up.

Back
Top Bottom