Is it Safe to Buy on the Street ?

dale

I'm new to town and don't have any connections. Is is safe to try to buy weed on the street ? What is my biggest risk, getting busted or getting ripped off from some crack head ? I wish I was back in college...

when you buy from someone you don't know, you take both those risks. I would just find some stoners.....get to be cool with them, and maby they can hook you up.

Whoa my name is Dale too.

stonedthugg420 said:
when you buy from someone you don't know, you take both those risks. I would just find some stoners.....get to be cool with them, and maby they can hook you up.

yea dude thats probly your best bet. Buying from people you dont know can always be a risk. eaither that or grow your own. Thats risky too but its hard to get caught doing that unless your selling it. Ive never sold anything Ive grown.

i have called eveyrone i know and all i've been able to hook up with was some chick that has about 3 bowls worth that she will jsut let me have. going to pick it up after work. the guy she got it from is out of the business now so that's a dead end too.

i'm hurting for the smoke. texas is supposed to have it everywhere but i must be one hell of a dunce.

i live in the suburbs... i can't seem to find anybody that sells... i moved out here some time ago and i don't really talk to anybody over here... it's hard to do anything out here! and even when i do go out to the city, i only go there to visit some of my family... i don't know what to do. =(

Best bet is to ask some stoner lookin teens or adults! Seriosly dont be scared, its easier than u think. I recently visited Sarnia,Ontario and didnt have a hook and while walking to da bar later that night saw a kid with corn rolls and asked him. To my surprise he pulled about two ounces out of his inside coat pocket and served me up. Good hydro for 25 canadian an eighth i think thats like 20 american?

it's very rare that you will be able to find a decent, honest, and consistant weed dealer, especially on the streets. You could always grow your own and not have to worry about getting shot or being ripped off. But if you can't... like the others said, try to find people who live near you or something to buy from.

northern lights said:
If you buy off the street buy off someone you know that you could kick their ass. That way, if they try to take your money, you can beat their ass to a pulp.

they can always have a gun and/or knife

yeah i say if you got no connects..just gotta look for some stoner high school kids..or even better college ppl. doesnt hurt to ask. how much do you guys usually pik up for $20. just curious. From my regular connect i get 1.6 for $20

Back
Top Bottom