Town says Pot paintings Not illegal on house

lucasi

I came across this and thought it was interesting and i wish i could see a picture.?In Winsted,Conn Chris seekins was arrested and charged for cultivating marijuana and possesion of drug parephenalia.{100 plants,lights,fertilizer,etc}Neighbors are now complaining about the Giant marijuana leaves that chris has spray painted on the outside of his house on "High Street".LOL:laughtwo: Can you believe this guy lives on High street.?Its true...
Town officials said painting on the outside of a house does not conflict with any local laws.Seekins is doing this to show his support for the legalazation of Marijauna and other hemp related products.You got my Support........................:clap: :peace: :joint:

Urdedpal said:
This was posted in the news
If you allready posted this in the news section: Sorry.I just thought this guy shure had some steel balls to paint a marijuana leaf a few places on his house.Its like Hey i smoke dope and dont care if you care or see.Anybody else have the stugots or stupid enough?I guess if you allready were busted and wasnt doing anything what the hell.:smokin3:

Damn thats tight. It kinda does make him a target now. People will be watching him, and turn him in on anything. Hell he might as well put a neon sign on the front that says, "I Smoke Pot", nice and big.

Damn, someone beat me to it. I was going to make a thread about this. I saw it in my local paper this morn, the town which he lives in is only 20 min away from me. I read the whole article, and in the article the newspaper (Waterbury Republican) they listed some famous uses of hemp, including the first American flag was sewn with it and a few other points. Also, this guy waived his right to counsel and is choosing to represent himself in trial. In the article it stated that he hopes to make a political stand on marijuana, and show that him being arrested is attacking a law obiding citizen. Funny part is he also lived on 24 High St.

damn that was kindof a "stoner move" to put the pot leaf on your house advertising that you smoke and then keeping weed AND plants in your house for when the cops raid it.

Why not? It is his right! You never hear about anyone with a giant "Budweiser", or "Coronna" NEON SIGN, getting hassled have you? NOPE! It's sick how we live in a "free country", but we can't express ourselves. One day, I hope we can toke in our front yards, rather than our back!:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:

Right on Brotha!!!!:cool:

vegesbruen said:
Why not? It is his right! You never hear about anyone with a giant "Budweiser", or "Coronna" NEON SIGN, getting hassled have you? NOPE! It's sick how we live in a "free country", but we can't express ourselves. One day, I hope we can toke in our front yards, rather than our back!:cheesygrinsmiley: :smokin:
You hit the nail on the head....:peace:

Back
Top Bottom