Is one of my plants a conjoined twin? Help & opinions

CannaKitty

Wanted to post this outside my grow journal because I found it so very interesting. All my plants were germinated over the course of a few days but the oldest is 24 days above soil. They were transplanted a week ago into 6.5 liter squares and then fimmed 3 days later. I didn't notice this prior to fimming but I believe this one plant is ... almost a Siamese twin... This is the plant from the side where it isn't as noticeable...

420-magazine-mobile2057696283.jpg

But if you look at the plant from the top you notice that it has two... twin branches....

420-magazine-mobile65625657.jpg

Now it ALSO appears to have two tops... one which I didn't notice because it USED to be much shorter and I thought it was another branch and then there is the one where I performed the obvious fim...
420-magazine-mobile380662145.jpg

But please note that this 'conjoined branch' is a good few nodes down from the fim so I very much doubt that was the cause. Either way... I guess I'll let it grow out... watch it produce twice as much as every other plant ;) one more shot with a little distance so you can see it's one fimmed top and one normal top...
420-magazine-mobile159370507.jpg

Funny little plant ey?

What do you all think?!??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Re: Is one of my plants a conjoined twin?!?? Help/Opinions >^..^<

Wanted to post this outside my grow journal because I found it so very interesting. All my plants were germinated over the course of a few days but the oldest is 24 days above soil. They were transplanted a week ago into 6.5 liter squares and then fimmed 3 days later. I didn't notice this prior to fimming but I believe this one plant is ... almost a Siamese twin... This is the plant from the side where it isn't as noticeable...

420-magazine-mobile2057696283.jpg

But if you look at the plant from the top you notice that it has two... twin branches....

420-magazine-mobile65625657.jpg

Now it ALSO appears to have two tops... one which I didn't notice because it USED to be much shorter and I thought it was another branch and then there is the one where I performed the obvious fim...
420-magazine-mobile380662145.jpg

But please note that this 'conjoined branch' is a good few nodes down from the fim so I very much doubt that was the cause. Either way... I guess I'll let it grow out... watch it produce twice as much as every other plant ;) one more shot with a little distance so you can see it's one fimmed top and one normal top...
420-magazine-mobile159370507.jpg

Funny little plant ey?

What do you all think?!??

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
Lol happy accident. My white widow did it when i fimmed too. The last node i fimmed did the same instead of turning into a leaf it turned into a branch with little buds

"When the going gets weird, the weird go pro"
Hunter S. Thompson
New Grow With 300w LED

Back
Top Bottom