Is she ready to harvest? PC grow - 96W CFL - 8 weeks flower

Its Done!
Today I got my 60x microscope and saw a lot of ambar and white trichomes. So a decided to chop it....

P_20160202_205254.jpg
P_20160202_205230_1.jpg

Maybe no one else has noticed or maybe im wrong what are those shiny green things in little bunches that look like seeds or late male flowers that didnt open? Or was everyone just not saying anything ?

Its Done!
Today I got my 60x microscope and saw a lot of ambar and white trichomes. So a decided to chop it....

P_20160202_205254.jpg

Ok in this pic lower right corner bud closest to the corner...notice the male sack looking things. Anyways if you see what im talking about look throughout the pic around the nodes those fresh green looking things...iino maybe its leaf color but it seems like male sacks or early seeds popping out of the pod.

Well I can't see what your talking about, maybe closer pic, but if your talking about calyx's those are what the bud is made of and located at the being of your nodes you may have banana boats those are from stressing in flower

Also thank you for letting me know how flowers were formed...thats been giving me a headache for years....

But its definitely something sorry to say isnt sposed to be there. As long as its not seeds your fine ive never had a hermie well not to this extent i had one out of my 3 grows and it was a bag seed first grow...but my nanners never matured to where it had pollen it was just an empty sack with pollenless nanners..anyways back on track im not sure how the smoke compares if harvested before self pollinating. Mine was great but like i said my nanners were pollenless. And they also grew at the nodes not in my buds

Back
Top Bottom