Is she ready to go into flower

shaunr97

Sour diesel feminised I don’t want her to be big as I’ve not go much space on my tent I have like a 20 x 80 space so I’ve trained her with lst and topped her I have no idea how old she is I honestly don’t have the slightest clue maybe like 3/4 weeks old .

She has 8 budsites in total , I have topped her once and she did slow for a few days but burst back in to life the last week or so. I differently topped to early I have learned my lesson the hard way haha. She’s 5” tall, or long as she’s basically vertical haha.

What you guys think could I put her in flower? Maybe I could try and gather a few clones so I don’t waste the plants true potential as I know the growth could be so much more but I just have 0 space on the tent really I did to good off a job on my two other white kush with my lst .

Attachments

• 161E3757-7C22-49BD-BA5B-E5D7346D5B0B.jpeg
    161E3757-7C22-49BD-BA5B-E5D7346D5B0B.jpeg
    543.2 KB · Views: 109
  • 3C7F9A64-5362-4E6B-A91D-4ED6990BC2C9.jpeg
    3C7F9A64-5362-4E6B-A91D-4ED6990BC2C9.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 108
Currently in approx 1 gal but will be placing on a 5 gal fabric pot but I’ll only put 3 gals worth or so of soil and fold the excess fabric down as she’s small if I do go into flower

You could however I would let it go a bit more to get the lower branches to come up a bit first. I would LST to fill your space about 70% across and when you flip you should be able to keep the tops apart better. 3 gal sounds right for the space. Now is the time to repot that. A week or 2 before flip. Definitely not right at flip. So do that now and you right on track.

Sour diesel feminised I don’t want her to be big as I’ve not go much space on my tent I have like a 20 x 80 space so I’ve trained her with lst and topped her I have no idea how old she is I honestly don’t have the slightest clue maybe like 3/4 weeks old .

She has 8 budsites in total , I have topped her once and she did slow for a few days but burst back in to life the last week or so. I differently topped to early I have learned my lesson the hard way haha. She’s 5” tall, or long as she’s basically vertical haha.

What you guys think could I put her in flower? Maybe I could try and gather a few clones so I don’t waste the plants true potential as I know the growth could be so much more but I just have 0 space on the tent really I did to good off a job on my two other white kush with my lst .
CUT OFF ALL OF THOSE BIG LEAVES!! as u can see in my picture I cut the big,dead or yellowing leaves as soon as they appear with really great results. I too was scared to cut at first but once I've seen the outcome, it's the best thing to do.

Attachments

• 20190414_083149.jpg
    20190414_083149.jpg
    773.3 KB · Views: 101
Back
Top Bottom