Is this a deficiency or root lock or something else???

Bimmer85

I have 5 plants in soil right now, 3 that just popped up not to long ago and 2 others which were planted on 7/28. Now with the 2 older ones one is growing just fine while the other seems to have stunted growth. Its gotten to the point where its about 1/4 the size. I didnt think much of it until I noticed the leaves changing yellowing. It looks healthy otherwise, not dry leaves or anything else. Just the stunted growth and now yellowing. The larger girl also seems to have an issue starting with one of the leaves curling and yellowing. And lastly the 3 that just sprouted also are yellowing. I tried flushing the smaller girl but I noticed very poor drainage with bubbles popping up from air pockets inside the soil (never flushed before so dont know if its normal), and foam which Im guessing is nutes from the soil. They are currently on 20/4 outdoors during the day and indoors with a cfl setup at night. Not sure of the strains since I got these seeds from a friend who got them from a local grower. Sorry for the long rant, this is my first grow and Im learning as I go... Any ideas , opinions, suggestions would be much appreciated. :peace:
IMG_065010.JPG
IMG_064912.JPG
IMG_06517.JPG
IMG_065216.JPG
IMG_065312.JPG

Back
Top Bottom