Is This A Male?

Css1982

Can u tell me if my plant looks like a male
cc0bd0de1813850e13d62a2530dd66ed.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using 420

Re: Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With Doc Buds High Brix Blend Kit

My first guess is...yes, it's a dude. Keep a close eye on it the next few days. They will change quickly enough that you don't need to act pre-maturely.

Re: Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With Doc Buds High Brix Blend Kit

I have 3 others and don't want it to affect my others how long should I let it go before I pull it?

Also I'm not sure if I should top my plants,the them down,or just let them be any advice
e3f7bd5a25c29c0c3d7d21aaf75bce14.jpg
7aa66a09c74d5c9cf81cf9698519c768.jpg

The second one from the right is the suspected male

At this stage you have several weeks before you have to worry about it. Let it show you for sure. You'll know. Some will have two 'hairs', some will form ball clusters. They'll look very different. Even then you still have time. Right up until the little pods open their wings and dangle the pollen. You'll know it's coming because the pod clusters will lengthen and dangle a little too.

My advice is to watch them develop a little. That way you learn and will know better next time.

:thumb:

Also I'm not sure if I should top my plants,the them down,or just let them be any advice

My advice is to start a grow journal where we can address your questions and have a place to follow along and watch over you.

:thumb:

EDIT: Maybe the powers above would be so kind as to transfer this over convo (Css1982 et all) to a FAQ's thread or journal to help keep a great thread clean?

I have started one.this is my first indoor grow and my first grow starting with seed.since they sprouted they have been growing for about 3-4 weeks.I am useing age old nutes.

2b45e140726e8437d2cfeb00212ba90a.jpg
ef5109c7612c177eee6fcf707feb48e7.jpg
677843f663a3e148b34cdb390136d97f.jpg

Ok Css. Will go look for it....

Edit: You've only posted in other people threads. I looked for posts you've created, there are none.

Please go to the journals page and click the create new thread button near the top.

Create a new journal. Css1982's 2016 Grow...or something. If you create it, we will come.

:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom