New pics

Css1982

Wondering if I should trim off a few fan leafs or just try to tie them back or something.
a92620f0f9fa1ae08f1edfed3318e7fe.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using 420

So would the top of the plant then be horizontal to the light? Or would it be done more like this one
c03bf1479ab4c8704a19be21162576c0.jpg

Or you could sidelight them. I usually lst and defoil and have had great success but my current grow I've decided to try and
keep all foliage and let them grow naturally with some side lighting. So far I'm very happy with how they are coming along.

I wish you success on what ever you decide to do.:thumb:

So would the top of the plant then be horizontal to the light? Or would it be done more like this one
c03bf1479ab4c8704a19be21162576c0.jpg

Ok, so if your trying to LST take the top of the plant and slowly bend it towards the rim of the pot and hold it for a bit but not hard.
Now once you have the Lady bent over you use a string (something thick so it doesn't cut the stem) and tie it down so that it is horizontal
to your light source. I usually use a screw thru the side of the pot and leave enough of the screw head sticking out so you can loop your tie down around it. After a few days you will see your plant throw new branches to the top of the canopy. You can also lst your side branches at this point which will start a solid base for a nice big bush. Google lsting if you can. A picture says it all.

I kinda rambled there, Hope some of it made sense. Good luck.

Yea for sure i kind of did that with the one in the pic but I didn't bend it as much as I should have.ganna give it a try on my other two tho I will post some pics when I get done.I have only done out door grows and that was easy cuz I had it all automatic and could just let them grow 6-7 feet.but indoor and better quality is all new to me

I have a 4 foot 4 bulb t5 I'm useing for veg I have a 1000w hortilux in a xxxhood I'm ganna use to flower and ganna get the flower spectrum bulbs for the florescent and put it on the wall behind the plants

Just worried about heat it is an attic grow and it is already getting warm up there but stays around75- 80 if i keep the fan going in the afternoons have u ever used dry Ice for cooling or co2 purpose

Back
Top Bottom