Pics

Well my plants are about 5 weeks along I have experienced a slow in growth the past week after a LST of the main stem and some topping of exposed branches.I have been useing age old grow 12-6-6 and has worked ok so far I have been mixing 3/4 of a tablespoon to 1 gallon and split it up between my 3 ladies about about 1 1/4 liters per plant dont know if it is to much or to little I do get a little bit of run off but not much and it seems that they r drying out a little quicker than usual.I have also finally got my temp regulated between 70-80 degrees it was getting hot this last week getting up to 92 in the heat of the day but all good now.my male I didn't have the heart to kill i placed in my Sun room and have been feeding it some jungle juice grow 2-1-6 I got from a friend about 1ml/l and been giving it 2 liters every 7-9 days and it is doing vary good not vary bushy but healthy and getting tall.so I don't know if it is the sun light or the jungle juice but would it be a good idea to introduce sunlight for part of the day while it is available or if i should try to change nutes on one or all my ladies? Or quit being so concerned and just give it time?
28c5870a438a306653a10a709055e5ea.jpg
a95b5164eeee23ddc3032824250b03dc.jpg
556f0505d06fc2b7893d92dbc469272b.jpg

I have also heard I might have a nitrogen problem because of the color of my leaves I have been useing FFOF and age old grow nutes 12-6-6 been useing them since week 2 of veg started out with 1/4 strength and built up to the 3/4 tablespoon per gallon almost the recommended mix from the instructions.

You look great. Perfect, need to bloom soon. 3x growth in bloom.

Cheers

I want to flower soon but I want to get them growing strong and stress free I think I stressed thim out with the LST and the topping

Yea I've been reviewing that too I don't know what to do then just ph water or use the jungle juice with a low nitrogen

Back
Top Bottom